• ...and so much more!
  • Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Is that how you justify buying it? "Well, I have this ammo...."
    In my case it was a looming deadline to a ban on sale of "high cap" magazines with a grandfather clause... buy the mags while I could legally, then get the gun later.

Then about 3 years after that I made the whole thing moot by moving to Texas, where I could buy what I want.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    In my case it was a looming deadline to a ban on sale of "high cap" magazines with a grandfather clause... buy the mags while I could legally, then get the gun later.

Then about 3 years after that I made the whole thing moot by moving to Texas, where I could buy what I want.
    For now anyway.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    AR-15 Anderson Manufacturing Lower Parts Kit-$39.99 shipped

https://outdoorsportsusa.com/Promotions/ANDERSON-MANUFACTURING-LOWER-PARTS-KIT

Just an FYI and IMO, whether you get them from this deal or somewhere else, I would get your LPKs sooner then later for those stripped lowers I know you all stocked up on over the past few years.
    After Parkland, I did notice that LPKs sold out quicker then most other parts, including lowers. By the time some had noticed that lowers and uppers were selling out a bit quicker then normal, reasonably priced LPK's had already been out without most folks noticing....just something to keep in mind. For $40 or $50 here and there, it's probably not a bad idea to pick these up to have lying around.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    AR-15 Anderson Manufacturing Lower Parts Kit-$39.99 shipped

https://outdoorsportsusa.com/Promotions/ANDERSON-MANUFACTURING-LOWER-PARTS-KIT

Just an FYI and IMO, whether you get them from this deal or somewhere else, I would get your LPKs sooner then later for those stripped lowers I know you all stocked up on over the past few years.
    After Parkland, I did notice that LPKs sold out quicker then most other parts, including lowers. By the time some had noticed that lowers and uppers were selling out a bit quicker then normal, reasonably priced LPK's had already been out without most folks noticing....just something to keep in mind. For $40 or $50 here and there, it's probably not a bad idea to pick these up to have lying around.

PSA has only two types in stock.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Where not to shop for ammo. :facepalm: Adam's Gun Shop.

skxmaw.png

www.adamsgunshop.com

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

Original Romanian Military Steel 30rd Mag *Grade 3 Battlefield Pickup* Rust on Magazines- $8.99+shipping

https://armsofamerica.com/originalr...0rdmagazinegrade3battlefieldpickuponsale.aspx

These came in today. They are all obviously used but in pretty good shape. One has some heavy pitting, but it's old. Another has some surface rust but that should clean up pretty easy. They are now running $9.99 a piece and I don't think that's too bad.

Now to find something to put them in...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    These came in today. They are all obviously used but in pretty good shape. One has some heavy pitting, but it's old. Another has some surface rust but that should clean up pretty easy. They are now running $9.99 a piece and I don't think that's too bad.

Now to find something to put them in...

I got lucky about 5 years ago and found those for $5.99 each. The company "lost" my order, but when I finally posted info on them on some website they decided to fulfill the order. Took at least 6 months to get them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom