• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Gunbuyer has the Remington RM380 for $210. My buddy likes his so I think I am gonna order one.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    was just coming to post that. I had to manualy add the free flash light its listed at 9.99 but when added with the gun light in the card shows 0 but also 5 bucks shipping unless you add 2 bucks more to the cart to hit 49 free shipping

Just now tried the Olight store again. Seems to be running smoothly now.

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    was just coming to post that. I had to manualy add the free flash light its listed at 9.99 but when added with the gun light in the card shows 0 but also 5 bucks shipping unless you add 2 bucks more to the cart to hit 49 free shipping

Broken again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    looks up to me. Just click the add to cart ONE time and wait and wait and wait and it will show up in the upper right when its added to your cart. Then hit checkout and wait and wait and wait. And there are 2 places to click to agree to terms don;t miss one of them or you will have to wait and wait and wait again lol.

Or after you click on the light and the 9.99 free light you can also right click on the shoping cart and open it in a new window :) it will show the 999 light free.

Broken again

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    looks up to me. Just click the add to cart ONE time and wait and wait and wait and it will show up in the upper right when its added to your cart. Then hit checkout and wait and wait and wait. And there are 2 places to click to agree to terms don;t miss one of them or you will have to wait and wait and wait again lol.

Finally ordered mine. I couldn’t even get the website to load let alone order. But all good now

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Since I already have the i3E, I opted for the i1R rechargeable key chain light. As a pre-registered repeat customer, it was free. Except for $5 shipping. The i3E AAA is an awesome bright light for its size.

Top Bottom