• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Any of you guys that ordered this, have you received your order yet. It's been 10 days since I ordered. So far, all I've received is the computer generated order confirmation email. I'm starting to wonder if the price was possibly a misprint. It's back to the original price of $50 now, and it's showing out of stock.
    Target Sports

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Any of you guys that ordered this, have you received your order yet. It's been 10 days since I ordered. So far, all I've received is the computer generated order confirmation email. I'm starting to wonder if the price was possibly a misprint. It's back to the original price of $50 now, but no way to add to cart. Probably out of stock.

Just called Stag. They were just inundated with orders for these. I ordered on the 23rd and he said they were still fulfilling orders from the 22nd. He expected it to ship this week.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    You're welcome.

I wouldn't worry too much. I've found Stag to be great when ordering from them in the past.
    Bet you get shipping notice today and if not call them and tell them to to give you part of Clarke's order. He ordered like 100 of them. :p
    Ha. I could kick myself now for not ordering at least two. But a couple of days before, I already ordered a BCM charging handle. Doh!

2sam22

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Georgetown, TX
    Any of you guys that ordered this, have you received your order yet. It's been 10 days since I ordered. So far, all I've received is the computer generated order confirmation email. I'm starting to wonder if the price was possibly a misprint. It's back to the original price of $50 now, and it's showing out of stock.
    Log into your account at Stag. Should provide more info. A rifle I bought on BF is showing as under production.

sr4440

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2018
    killeen
    For those of you who like to shoot 124 gr 9mm
    Speer Lawman 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain Total Metal Jacket 16CPR after rebate! free ship for 1000 rds.
    1094.jpg

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/spe...24-grain-total-metal-jacket-53651-p-1094.aspx

$1.00 a box rebate
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/images/rebate/rebate_1094.pdf?t=8FO1LO

Joe

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Nope. Its been "processing" for a couple weeks now. They hit my card for the order, so I'm guessing they got buried under the black friday sales.

Top Bottom