• Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Well, that all sounds excessively complicated. :(

I checked it out and unfortunately it is. I think it's laughable that veterans and law enforcement are considered experts on fields that I know for a fact 99.9% of them have no expertise in. Meanwhile I'm an engineer for one of the 5 largest tech companies in the world and they won't give me an expertise in electronics and computers. I can't recommend them.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I checked it out and unfortunately it is. I think it's laughable that veterans and law enforcement are considered experts on fields that I know for a fact 99.9% of them have no expertise in. Meanwhile I'm an engineer for one of the 5 largest tech companies in the world and they won't give me an expertise in electronics and computers. I can't recommend them.
    Werent you an economics teacher??

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Any of you internet sleuths know of any good deals on a Vortex Viper PST Gen2 5x25 with the EBR-2 reticle in mil/mil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Had/Sold one of these last year, great glass/features...

I hadn't and am an NRA member, but ExpertVoice requires you to provide actual endorsements of being an instructor or whatever else is on the list. Just being an NRA member is not enough once you start attempting to affiliate to particular industry segment.
    Couple options:

If you're an NRA Lifetime Member, you can call customer service and get a Group Code for the NRA Patriot Life Member group.

You can apply to join the "Shooting Sports Experts" group, but will need to provide something to back that up...

If neither of those work, send me a PM and I can help with a custom invite...

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Had/Sold one of these last year, great glass/features...

Couple options:

If you're an NRA Lifetime Member, you can call customer service and get a Group Code for the NRA Patriot Life Member group.

You can apply to join the "Shooting Sports Experts" group, but will need to provide something to back that up...

If neither of those work, send me a PM and I can help with a custom invite...

Thank you. Let me look into those options, if not I'll PM you.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I can help with a custom invite...

Q: can you send a custom invite to someone that qualifies for a different group/team and have it actually work? If so, I’ll send customs out, but since I belong to one of the veteran team/groups, I don’t know that it’ll work for the NRA stuff.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Q: can you send a custom invite to someone that qualifies for a different group/team and have it actually work? If so, I’ll send customs out, but since I belong to one of the veteran team/groups, I don’t know that it’ll work for the NRA stuff.

I haven't tried it yet, but I think it lets you invite people (within reason, sure if excessive they'd take issue) to share your affiliation-based discounts, and they can use/choose the best one just like you can (some vendors have different discounts based on group affiliation).

I've got multiple groups, so my guess would be any invites I sent would be able to leverage any/all of them...(that said, haven't confirmed it works that way yet)

Last edited:

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Hmmmm maybe but.............

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Larue Tactical has added a straight bow trigger to their $87 MBT trigger line.

These are great triggers for the price and I really like straight triggers.

My wife has become a fan of their Dillo dust too.

Guess it's time to place another order.

Keep in mind they are shipped out as they are made so it takes weeks to fill orders for them.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-straight-bow-trigger/

Don't forget their $140 tool-less scope mounts too.

https://www.larue.com/products/lt204/
    2c24ef202fc836958c62699868cda51a.jpg

Attachments

• 2c24ef202fc836958c62699868cda51a.jpg
      2c24ef202fc836958c62699868cda51a.jpg
      18.5 KB · Views: 549

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    that price is for #7 the buckshot is 160ish

Good call. I ended up buying some buckshot since it is cheaper than the aguila equivalent

12.99 for a box of 20
    vs Aguila which is typically 17.99 atleast locally to me

I am hoping it runs the same as the aguila

Top Bottom