• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not sure of any specific deal, but Academy is running this coupon code..Relevant restrictions highlighted below.

https://www.academy.com/shop/browse/outdoors/shooting

ACADEMY20

$20 Off $100 Offer

Offer valid 4/28/19-5/4/19; on select in-store and online purchases. ONLINE: Use ACADEMY20 at checkout. IN-STORE: present coupon at checkout. BOTH: Excludes Nike, Under Armour, Adidas Tiro pants, Carhartt, Serius, Drake Waterfowl, The North Face, Yeti, Fitbit, Columbia, Levi's, Sig Sauer, Bushnell, Garmin, Nikon, Selkirk, Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Exxel Outdoors LLC, Benchmade, Leatherman, Weber, Traeger. Minimum purchase is pre-tax. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or coupons. Not valid on licenses, gift cards, sales tax, shipping & handling, exchanges, store credit, previous purchases, deer corn, or for the online purchase of ammo. Limit one coupon per customer, per purchase, per day. If you return a portion of your purchase, a portion of the discount will be lost. No cash value, no cash back. Void if altered, reproduced, transferred, auctioned or sold, and where prohibited. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. Selection, prices, offers, and exclusions may vary online and by store. Academy Sports + Outdoors reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate this promotion at its sole discretion.

Last edited:

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Not sure of any specificdeal, but Academy is running this coupon code..Relevant restrictions highlighted below.

https://www.academy.com/shop/browse/outdoors/shooting

ACADEMY20

$20 Off $100 Offer

Offer valid 4/28/19-5/4/19; on select in-store and online purchases. ONLINE: Use ACADEMY20 at checkout. IN-STORE: present coupon at checkout. BOTH: Excludes Nike, Under Armour, Adidas Tiro pants, Carhartt, Serius, Drake Waterfowl, The North Face, Yeti, Fitbit, Columbia, Levi's, Sig Sauer, Bushnell, Garmin, Nikon, Selkirk, Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Exxel Outdoors LLC, Benchmade, Leatherman, Weber, Traeger. Minimum purchase is pre-tax. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or coupons. Not valid on licenses, gift cards, sales tax, shipping & handling, exchanges, store credit, previous purchases, deer corn, or for the online purchase of ammo. Limit one coupon per customer, per purchase, per day. If you return a portion of your purchase, a portion of the discount will be lost. No cash value, no cash back. Void if altered, reproduced, transferred, auctioned or sold, and where prohibited. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. Selection, prices, offers, and exclusions may vary online and by store. Academy Sports + Outdoors reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate this promotion at its sole discretion.
    Who's buying Benchmade?

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Stopped in Rifle Gear in Plano yesterday, cuz, I was there.

They have a ton of stuff. Bought some PMags for my Creedmoor build.

Not sure I have seen that many different Sigs under one roof. Impressive.

Last edited:

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Stopped in Rifle Gear in Plano yesterday, cuz, I was there.

They have a ton of stuff. Bought some PMags for my Creedmoor build.

Not sure I have seen that many different Sigs under one roof. Impressive.
    I met the owner at the range one day. Nice guy. I wish the shop was closer to me.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    BLEM PSA 16" Midlength 5.56 NATO 1:7 A2 Nitride Freedom Rifle Kit-$260 shipped

507279_3_1.jpg

https://palmettostatearmory.com/ble...Avantlink&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=cl

Attachments

• 507279_3_1.jpg
      507279_3_1.jpg
      11.3 KB · Views: 411

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I know they have been talked about before, but it doesn't hurt to bring back up...

I was comparing .22 ammo prices today, Locked&Loaded was one on the low side. Added 17-50 round boxes of Magtech 22lr to my cart and they wanted $49 and change for shipping. :rocket:

I should have known though. Usually any company that won't give you shipping without signing up has something to hide. Glad I didn't use any real info to do it.

Top Bottom