• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Yep buy all the braced ar 15 pistols you can so in 2 months you can hand them over.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I agree.

I hope not but the writing is on the walls and unless 2nd Amendment supporters are willing to use it we will lose it and soon after the 1st will fall.

For that matter folks should just stop buying AR's or anything similar altogether. Seeing as they will at some point be banned and not grandfathered as well.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Me? No way!!
    However, I'm going to stop listing anything that might be banned, because well...why bother if it's just going to be banned. And now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps my musket post was bit of wishful thinking as well. Let me start here....

Pop Gun Classic Wooden-$8 shipped

https://www.tintoyarcade.com/wooden...MIoPDnmYaA5AIVko7ICh0kuw6IEAkYASABEgIo2vD_BwE
    Ordered, to defend my family's lives against the government and criminals

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Me? No way!!
    However, I'm going to stop listing anything that might be banned, because well...why bother if it's just going to be banned. And now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps my musket post was bit of wishful thinking as well. Let me start here....

Pop Gun Classic Wooden-$8 shipped

https://www.tintoyarcade.com/wooden...MIoPDnmYaA5AIVko7ICh0kuw6IEAkYASABEgIo2vD_BwE

Are you kidding me? This LOOKS like a murder device capable of mowing down a bus full of nuns. It doesn't matter that it CAN'T do that, just that it LOOKS like it.

Take this down immediately you murder monger. Unless you love your toy guns more than you love your bus full of nuns?

Top Bottom