• ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Where the hell is Southpaw at?

I'm here. I haven't quite adjusted to the new pricing on almost everything. Almost posted a .223 deal today for around .36 Cpr but I read some were getting cancelled orders, so I didn't want to bring that here.

I've been on a spare parts buying binge lately for some of my guns that are no longer made or parts I feel might be drying up in the future.

crzy_one

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Austin
    Unless it's changed, I don't think they are shipping due to Chuna Flu.

I got an email from them Monday...

We have resumed order fulfillment. Due to measures imposed by our state government, and for the health and safety of our employees, we have opened with limited staff. Please understand that there will be considerable shipping delays.

We are fulfilling orders in the order they were received. We’ll do our best to keep you informed on our order processing status on a regular basis.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I'm here. I haven't quite adjusted to the new pricing on almost everything. Almost posted a .223 deal today for around .36 Cpr but I read some were getting cancelled orders, so I didn't want to bring that here.

I've been on a spare parts buying binge lately for some of my guns that are no longer made or parts I feel might be drying up in the future.
    I just wanted to say hi since its been awhile. When I hadn't seen any posts by you on this thread for a few pages I thought something happend

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    I just wanted to say hi since its been awhile. When I hadn't seen any posts by you on this thread for a few pages I thought something happend

MT, Ain't seen you in a while. Have I just been in the wrong place?

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Found some WWB 45 ACP at Bass Pro online for 35¢ per round, free shipping. Ordered it May 25th, but they keep pushing the shipping date back. Now expected to ship June 22-29. They say I won't be charged until it ships, but every week a charge appears on my bank statement for a couple days, then disappears. May never get it. After 60 days, they are going to cancel the order. Ordered some Fiocchi from Outdoor limited @ 40¢ per round plus shipping. That was on 3 June. Still waiting. Scheduled for delivery Monday or Tuesday.

The Ruger AR556 Pistol I bought one year ago at Sportsman's outdoor super store for $569.99 is now priced @ $200 more, $769.99. I'm starting to wander if there really is a shortage of guns and ammo, or are these places just taking advantage. Or both. The 1911 I bought 2 weeks ago has gone up $30 since @ grabagun.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    For you guys local to Austin GT Dist looking.....It's LE trade in/NOS, but the price is not bad.

CCI Speer Gold Dot .40 S&W 180GR GDHP 50 rounds-$18.40 otd.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/871287772

ETA-I can't seem to get request local pickup on the GB checkout, so this might be best for those who can just stop by and pick it up if it's in store as well. At the very least, it's an excuse to visit :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom