• ...and so much more!
  • lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    Okay, some disclaimers first:
    * This is only a "good deal", maybe, in the sense that it looks like there's some ammo in stock. The prices are high. I know some have been having trouble finding certain calibers, so maybe...
    * I have never ordered from this site. I found him on Twitter (not a good start, usually) and he seemed like an okay guy. That's the only endorsement I can offer. If any of you peeps does do an order, please make a report. It could be helpful.

Here's his page:

PS - he also sells drones and offers up drone advice for the new user. He takes some pretty good drone pics, too.
    GLWP

If you go to the “ammo” section, all the pictures have a watermark for Luckygunner although wording seems to relate to Cabelas/BassPro. If you click on one it takes you to the LuckGunner website.

That site seems to be a page of links to other sites so the site owner can get small residuals from other sites sales through the link. (That is my theory at this point)

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    If you go to the “ammo” section, all the pictures have a watermark for Luckygunner although wording seems to relate to Cabelas/BassPro. If you click on one it takes you to the LuckGunner website.

That site seems to be a page of links to other sites so the site owner can get small residuals from other sites sales through the link. (That is my theory at this point)
    Yeah, I didn't dive that deep, honestly. But his drone sales looked like it used that same model. Thing is, it looked like he had 9mm and 5.56 "in stock". He had messaged me that he had 9mm at .69/rd but that it "goes fast". He also said he was signed up with three new distributors, so more was coming. I have no association with him, but just thought he might be a valid source.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Another aggregate search page.

This and when one clicks through him, he is getting a small cut through an affiliate program just like the other search sites, but him saying, "I will have more in stock" is a bit disingenuous. He has no control or knowledge about inventory or replenishment beyond what one can glean from the webpage of any particular item.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    In case you didn't stock up in good old days when these were stupid cheap, these are around the lowest they are going for currently.

Factory Original HK-91 7.62x51mm 20rd Magazine -Very Good Condition-Used -$4 plus flat rate shipping $10

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County

ssgrock3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2014
    In case you didn't stock up in good old days when these were stupid cheap, these are around the lowest they are going for currently.

Factory Original HK-91 7.62x51mm 20rd Magazine -Very Good Condition-Used -$4 plus flat rate shipping $10

Damn shame the r1a1, cetme, c308 and every other clone rifle are stimulus pricey now. They were fun. My r1a1 ran like a champ, at the time you could get crates or port 7.62x51 in battle packs for $250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom