• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Not sure if this goes here or not, but if in the Allen area, my neighbor texted and said they just received ammo and have primers.
    ETA @ Cabela's

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Tempted to drive down there. Not sure if its worth the hour drive if people swarm it before I get there
    Sorry for late reply. He texted back as I had the same idea, but said there was a line of people. Not sure what may/may not be there. He is getting there or Academy at 5am! He is new to shooting and has taken his son-in-law under his wing and is trying to get ammo to fill there shooting needs. Glad he's not a neckbeard :)

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Sorry for late reply. He texted back as I had the same idea, but said there was a line of people. Not sure what may/may not be there. He is getting there or Academy at 5am! He is new to shooting and has taken his son-in-law under his wing and is trying to get ammo to fill there shooting needs. Glad he's not a neckbeard :)
    I just stayed home and went shooting instead. Much more fun than driving down to that shithole city

Jeep0516

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2020
    Texas
    Scheels has a few 9mm (150 round) boxes and 45 just put out. Limit one of the 9mm and 2 of the 45.
    bb3858553f557ed0add46f5aa70de90c.jpg

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I just stayed home and went shooting instead. Much more fun than driving down to that shithole city
    Neighbor picked up a brick of Federal GM SPP. Went to pay him and he would not accept money from me. Been helping him to learn his pistol/rifle as far as taking a part and cleaning, as well as other info he wants to know about. He wanted to get me a gift card a few weeks ago for helping, but I told him thank you but not necessary. He found a work-around.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Neighbor picked up a brick of Federal GM SPP. Went to pay him and he would not accept money from me. Been helping him to learn his pistol/rifle as far as taking a part and cleaning, as well as other info he wants to know about. He wanted to get me a gift card a few weeks ago for helping, but I told him thank you but not necessary. He found a work-around.
    Shit those primers are like getting a $300 + gift card. Probably more if you go by gunbroker insane prices

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Limit 2 each

Personal Defense Hydra•Shok 9mm Luger-$27 + tax & shipping (free shipping $150+)

American Eagle Handgun 9mm Luger-$23 + tax & shipping (free shipping $150+)

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Geissele Automatics G2S Two Stage AR-15 Trigger .154" -$179 shipped + $30 Bonus Bucks

KAK AR-15 Complete Lower Parts Kit-$57.09 shipped

Top Bottom