Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    This just doesn't sound right. An AR for $400???

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    This just doesn't sound right. An AR for $400???
    They had the same deal for Memorial Day. I told a few buddies, and one of them ordered one.
    It’s actually a better deal than just a base Mforgery, as your getting the BCM hand guard as well.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I’ve built a few ARs over the years. The only one I had trouble with was an Anderson. They Were kind of pissy about sending me non-defective parts that could actually be assembled.

I suppose this deal might be ok if it’s actually gone together like it’s supposed to and goes bang.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Saw that yesterday and didn’t even open because they haven’t been real good recently. Picked up an upper and mk16 rail for $258 plus tax and shipping. Now to find a blem OD Green G lower to match.

I agree, not a lot of actual sales in what they called sales these days. Sometimes I just miss posting deals here so I try to find something decent. Seems it's hit or miss at best. Glad something worked out for you though.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    AR15discounts is having a huge July 4 sale, with a ton of good deals.
    This might be the best deal on the site
    If you’ve never used one, you are basically getting a LaRue MBT-1S for $32. Mine measure under 4.5 lbs with the teeniest tiny bit of creep then a nice clean break.
    It also comes with an extra set of mil spec springs for whatever reason, so it’s even a better deal.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    CZ P-10C for $389.99 shipped after $50 MIR
    Not optics ready but still a good deal on a great gun.

KADFW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2022
    Collin County
    Good deal going on now for the APC9K Pro. Use code 120 to get it down to $1770.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Tomorrow- 20% off EVERYTHING at Collectors Firearms in Houston from 6 am - 9 am. 15% off from 9-midnight. Usually they’re higher than giraffe pu@&y, but 20% off could land you a decent deal. I’m going to go ahead and buy my .30 cal suppressor. They have a decent website.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Tomorrow- 20% off EVERYTHING at Collectors Firearms in Houston from 6 am - 9 am. 15% off from 9-midnight. Usually they’re higher than giraffe pu@&y, but 20% off could land you a decent deal. I’m going to go ahead and buy my .30 cal suppressor. They have a decent website.

Looked online last night and saw a rifle I’ve been trying to justify buying, and they had a decent price on it. Thought another 20% off that would be great. So I got online at 6am and put it in my cart. BUT, the price they had posted originally was already supposedly 15% off, so it was only another 5% off the listed price! Gonna have to pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom