• ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    If it's shipped I'd jump on it
    i believe it is, to me that was the deal maker.

edit. I See now what centerfire is dping. when i added this to my cart earlier today, there was zero shipping. i was in too much of a hurry to pay attention. now i see there's a box that says "Actual shipping charges will be applied when your order is processed through Centerfire Systems.". SO you place the order, then they add the shipping charges later. I don't like that. I"m gunna pass. AND now I also remember ordering something from centerfire once before and them having a wierd "all prices cash" crap. CASH SAVINGS!

Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings, which is NOT available on credit or debit card orders and will be applied to order at time of processing. IMO this technique may work for guns and other high ticket items, but not on $20 magazines. People want convienience and feel betrayed when at the end of checkout, BOING, +3%., BOING, + shipping.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    i believe it is, to me that was the deal maker.

edit. I See now what centerfire is dping. when i added this to my cart earlier today, there was zero shipping. i was in too much of a hurry to pay attention. now i see there's a box that says "Actual shipping charges will be applied when your order is processed through Centerfire Systems.". SO you place the order, then they add the shipping charges later. I don't like that. I"m gunna pass. AND now I also remember ordering something from centerfire once before and them having a wierd "all prices cash" crap. CASH SAVINGS!

Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings, which is NOT available on credit or debit card orders and will be applied to order at time of processing. IMO this technique may work for guns and other high ticket items, but not on $20 magazines. People want convienience and feel betrayed when at the end of checkout, BOING, +3%., BOING, + shipping.

That is Centerfire for sure. It'll be about $20 (zone 5) to ship and yes another 3%. still not a bad deal at .23 a round shipped.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    so on a 300 buck gun you spend 9 extra bucks to not have to make out a check pay to send the check hope its not lost in the mail or stolen and wait an extra 3-10 days depending on mail service.

To each there own I am giving them the extra 9 bucks :)

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    J&G sales has Wolf for $200/1k also, but shipping is $32.
    I have also been waiting for the .20/rd shipped mark for some time now. When it finally hits, I'm going to order a couple cases.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Do you have a coupon for free shipping. They want to charge me $42 to ship 1000 rounds.

wut the... when I entered the prelm stages of checkout, shipping showed up as $13.95 ish. let me look into this. Shipping is linear, so ordering 2 cases doesn't make it cheaper.

QuantityNameSKUEachTotal
    17.62x39 123 gr FMJ Wolf WPA Polyformance Ammo Case (1000 rds)76239FMJWPAPOLYCS$206.99$206.99
    Comments / More Information
    Sub Total$206.99
    Shipping and Handling: FedEx Ground®$13.02
    Packaging Options: No Additional Options (No Charge)$0.00
    Tax Total: No Tax (0.00%)$0.00
    Total$220.01

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    wut the... when I entered the prelm stages of checkout, shipping showed up as $13.95 ish. let me look into this. Shipping is linear, so ordering 2 cases doesn't make it cheaper.

QuantityNameSKUEachTotal
    17.62x39 123 gr FMJ Wolf WPA Polyformance Ammo Case (1000 rds)76239FMJWPAPOLYCS$206.99$206.99
    Comments / More Information
    Sub Total$206.99
    Shipping and Handling: FedEx Ground®$13.02
    Packaging Options: No Additional Options (No Charge)$0.00
    Tax Total: No Tax (0.00%)$0.00
    Total$220.01

LMAO! If you enter it under the case (CS) SKU it's $13 but if you enter 50 boxes under the BX SKU its $42. I didn't scroll down to it at first. Thanks again.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    I"m joyfully amazed at the ammo deals I'm seeing lately. Even after everyone claimed the prices would never reset. 22lr included, the mrs picked up a nice supply at cabellas during a random visit last week. factory 9mm plinking ammo is now $0.22 shipped. I'm waiting for 9mm @ 0.20 shipped. I'm seeing new factory 556 below 0.30 shipped wholesale so this means $0.30 retail ain't too far away.

Well I clicked in my order for the wolf 762x39. :) time to try out my new AR platform commie upper.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom