• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I got some good news today. My wife's Aunt knows a guy that has a house in Blanco that he will rent to us for as long as we like, furnished, no deposit. Sounds perfect!!! Just waiting to get rid our house here and it looks like we'll be making the move before the end of the summer or sooner! Not sure I mentioned this, but my employer will allow me to keep my job and work from wherever I move to. Great company. So not having to look for a job will be a great bonus.
    blanco is purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty
    Venture Surplus ad

DamnYankee76

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Blanco
    Oh cool. just checking. hahahaha. i've personally never been, but have heard nothing but great things. i would move just about anywhere to get out of the northeast right now.

DamnYankee76

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Blanco
    Hey all. Checking in again. Everything is moving along as planned so far. Our official move date is set!!!! I'm leaving here on the 22nd of July, stopping for a night in Kentucky to see my uncle for the first time since I was a teenager (37 now). It'll probably take me another 2 days from there. The wife and kids are flying down on the 25th. Can't wait to get this whole move over with. Sure is stressful. Can't wait to get setup down there and start living our lives instead of just "surviving" like we are up here. I may not post much right now, but I'm always lurking. Good reads, gents. Keep up the good work!!

DamnYankee76

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Blanco
    One week countdown has begun!!!! Leaving Monday and should be there by Thursday the 25th. Who's got the Shiner's????

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2.

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Greeting from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Glad to have you aboard... i am also one of those EX Yankees that came down in a ONE WAY UHAUL. Welcome to Texas.jpg

DamnYankee76

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Blanco
    I'm here!!!! Got here yesterday afternoon. Gonna spend the next day or two unpacking and all that fun stuff. I'll be back to share my experiences so far.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2.

Top Bottom