• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    It seems a lot of people that normally support the Dems are upset at them for not working with Trump to get this relief money out to everyone. The Dems are looking like corrupt obstructionists while Trump will get more support in the end.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    It seems a lot of people that normally support the Dems are upset at them for not working with Trump to get this relief money out to everyone. The Dems are looking like corrupt obstructionists while Trump will get more support in the end.

Yah know, I was really worried that the Dems blaming Trump for the problems would gain enough traction to kick him from office in November.

But they way they are acting and holding up this bill is already coming back to bite them in the ass. Those Dem millionaires don't have to worry where their next meal is coming from, or how they are going to pay the rent.

They're crying it's a corporate slush fund. No shit, who in hell do you think is going to need workers when this is over?

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Any firearms, accessories, and/or ammo I buy (which I will) won't be until AFTER all this shit panic passes and probably until Trump gets elected and the market settles down like it will. Not a second before.

Hopefully some follow my lead. :)

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Phased out seems to differ though. Nothing for those at $99k or more. No talk of couples anymore that I have read yet. I guess we just have to be the ones paying for the $2 trillion fiasco, like usual.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The government reaction to COVID-19 is more frightening than the disease.

As is the media reaction. Not to pick on MDs, but some of them are no better than dentists.

Last night, KENS-5 did a spot on a local PCP who couldn’t understand why a lackey from .gov wasn’t there taking a daily inventory of his supplies and replenishing it overnight.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Phased out seems to differ though. Nothing for those at $99k or more. No talk of couples anymore that I have read yet. I guess we just have to be the ones paying for the $2 trillion fiasco, like usual.
    Just double the number for couples. So a couple raking in $198k gets no COVID-19 cash. And if a couple is over $150k the cash disbursement is reduced by some alien formula down to $0 at $198,000. All based on 2018 tax returns.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Dems are trying to cram in a carbon tax, requirements for eco-friendly construction, limitless unemployment benefits at full salary, money for arts centers, and a pile of “Green New Deal” garbage.

As far as the money itself...it’s gonna be needed to jumpstart the economy. Dems probably see it as a win whether it passes in the bastardized form or nothing passes thinking the crushed economy will work in their favor for the election. Doesn’t seem to be playing out that way though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    As is the media reaction. Not to pick on MDs, but some of them are no better than dentists.

Last night, KENS-5 did a spot on a local PCP who couldn’t understand why a lackey from .gov wasn’t there taking a daily inventory of his supplies and replenishing it overnight.
    Oh yeah, I've seen plenty of status MD's can't wait for big government to save them.

Top Bottom