gun_control_works.jpg

gun-control-works-great-if-youre-the-one-who-controls-the-guns.jpg

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Good video, but that gravel-voiced guy, I've seen him before, and I think he's been involved in some misinformation of his own. Is that Alex Jones?

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    That guy is batshit insane or is just cashing in on stupid people, I'm on the fence about it myself. I had a run in with one of his followers at work the other day and it was damn near horrifying the crazy shit people will believe.

Please elaborate what it is he says that you think is "bat shit crazy"? Have you done research on said topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Please elaborate what it is he says that you think is "bat shit crazy"? Have you done research on said topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's just agree not to discuss him or some very unkind words are going to be exchanged in a short amount of time.

carry on...

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Suffice to say that I've read enough of Alex Jones flying off the handle before doing a thorough investigation, that it casts a shadow over any good journalism he may have done.

I don't watch him on TV, and I don't read his website, but I've read plenty of copy/paste discussions about him, and he's just not a reliable source of information.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Nothing "bat shit crazy" in that video at all. You may question the actual numbers but that's simply picking fly shit out of pepper.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Suffice to say that I've read enough of Alex Jones flying off the handle before doing a thorough investigation, that it casts a shadow over any good journalism he may have done.

I don't watch him on TV, and I don't read his website, but I've read plenty of copy/paste discussions about him, and he's just not a reliable source of information.

OMG so he tells you his gut feeling on some subjects, sometimes its right sometimes its wrong and he tells you it's just that, a gut feeling. Not saying the man (or his operation) is perfect and sometimes yes I think he extrapolates too far but he's not as afraid to touch some subjects as most anyone else with his sized audience is. Rather spend my time listening to him than Limbaugh or road noise. And he actually has guests and on scene reporting on his show which is rare for Limbaugh who very much likes the sound of his own voice.

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Rush, the issue is credibility. The opposition doesn't have to worry about it because they "hold the narrative". We do. Every time we get it wrong, even just a little bit, by the time it goes through the mainstream magnifying glass, it makes us all look like a bunch of Art Bell rejects. Fair? No. But it is reality. Just as perception is reality in our 90 second news cycle world.
    We MUST double-check the double-check. Every. Single. Time.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom