• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bladed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Laws tell us what we can't do, not what we can do.

Well, right now the laws say you can't carry a locking-blade knife in San Antonio or a knife with a three-inch blade in Corpus Christi. Getting away with violating a bad law isn't the same as having a good law. When you take your chances violating one of those ordinances, you forfeit your claim to the label "law-abiding citizen."
    Lynx Defense

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Well, right now the laws say you can't carry a locking-blade knife in San Antonio or a knife with a three-inch blade in Corpus Christi. Getting away with violating a bad law isn't the same as having a good law. When you take your chances violating one of those ordinances, you forfeit your claim to the label "law-abiding citizen."

I don't believe in labels

Bladed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    I don't believe in labels

said every man who ever personified a negative label.

If you want to take a 'the rules don't apply to me' stance, that's your business. Meanwhile, those of us who prefer not to play into the stereotyping hands of opponents will do our best to undo the damage done by you and every other gun owner who fails to respect the rule of law and the legislative process.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    said every man who ever personified a negative label.

If you want to take a 'the rules don't apply to me' stance, that's your business. Meanwhile, those of us who prefer not to play into the stereotyping hands of opponents will do our best to undo the damage done by you and every other gun owner who fails to respect the rule of law and the legislative process.

You are out of line. Waaaay off base.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I see a lot of what might be considered "out of line" on this forum.

Off base, yes. Don't know that we can really go accusing people of being "out of line" at this point.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    An FYI to those who are looking at buying a benchmade infidel: MAKE SURE YOU GET THE SINGLE EDGE VERSION. DOUBLE EDGED KNIVES, AUTO OR NOT, ARE STILL PROHIBITED.
    unless you have a CHL and are carrying a handgun ;)

"law-abiding citizen."
    There are so many laws out there that it's not possible to be 100% law-abiding in today's world. If you accidentally go 1 mph over the speed limit you're breaking the law.

So no more renewal classes? That's awesome!

Top Bottom