• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    They are not asking for ID, how wonderful but what they will be doing is having you in your vehicle and stay in it so they can not only get your license number but also have time to take several pictures of you and the vehicle.

The only reason I would attend one of these, and it would have to be close to where I live (so it would be very unlikely to happen), would be to set up with a sign a block or two away from the event on the main street leading to it. The sign would say I buy guns @ $125.00 per Rifle or Shotgun and $175.00 per Handgun - all sales at my discretion. There would probably be others there with whom to compete to make purchases.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    1657753099377.png

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I am considering scheduling my Buyback for Friday, July 29. I will give $225.00 Taco Bell gift cards for each fully automatic weapon. That’s $25 more than the July 30th Buyback program. Also, the July 30th event folks plan to destroy these arms, and that, of course, is a mortal sin. These weapons can be used by citizens to drop attacking commies (if the need arises).

stuhoevel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    San Antonio
    I've read a couple of heartbreaking cases where an old widow showed up at these buybacks with her deceased husband's unregistered WWII bring-back. IIRC, one was a Stg. 44.
    I remember that story. The police officers recognized the gun and didn't take it as part of the buyback and allowed the widow to sell the gun.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Wow! Not a single mention of *assault rifle*. She even called it a long gun.

Well done Sgt. Simpo.
    Yes, the media has received guidance to stop calling them assault rifles. Probably won't see that term anymore.

Top Bottom