• ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    +1

Unless you're willing to bring cash to buy older C&R weapons, then don't bother. Actually, I don't know that I'd go to a show in the Stafford Centre again.

I pays to know the difference between promoters. It's not the location, it's the company putting on the show and their vendors. Check on this forum and you will find plenty of good reviews of other shows that were held in that building.

At some point the show is moving to the Reliant Arena. It will end up being a larger show, but the facility isn't as nice. Rent is cheaper for HGCA though.

They are not moving to the Reliant Arena, they are returning there. The only reason they were there was due to the Football game on Saturday. This is the first time they were not in Reliant Center since they left the old Astrohall that was across the parking lot.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

rgwalt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houston Heights
    I pays to know the difference between promoters. It's not the location, it's the company putting on the show and their vendors. Check on this forum and you will find plenty of good reviews of other shows that were held in that building.

They are not moving to the Reliant Arena, they are returning there. The only reason they were there was due to the Football game on Saturday. This is the first time they were not in Reliant Center since they left the old Astrohall that was across the parking lot.

What I meant was that they are moving to a different facility in the reliant complex. The arena is a different building from their typical location there at reliant. The arena has cheaper rent.

Top Bottom