DK Firearms

"Gun Violence" is a B.S. Democrat talking point, The Illinois Shooter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    We have Fox news on and apparently Brandon just tweeted something about the fact that he will not give up his battle against "gun violence" in response to the latest Illinois incident. I am sure that someone here will post the exact tweet but I do not even care to look for it. There is no such thing as "gun violence". There is only violence and violence has been a fact of life since the beginning of time, long before guns or civilized man have been in existence. It is just violence. I don't hear about car violence, or hammer violence, or how about machete violence. Have you ever heard the liberal media describe MS13 violence as machete violence? No. Let me ask you something. What is more violent, shooting someone or beating someone's head to mush with a hammer? Using the term "gun violence is the liberals pathway to their mission of relieving you of your guns that protect you and your family from the heathen criminals that would kill you and your entire family for a small amount of property or because they did not get a trophy or for no reason at all. Do not fall for their narrative or their crap.

ETA: And I posted this in the Legislation forum because that is what this is all about. The Democrats that want to legislate your rights away.
    Guns International

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    I'm not sure you can imagine, but, here goes....

1656977022623.png

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    There's only ONE thing to look at, and they don't...

TOTAL firearm murders (last published data 2019): 10258 of which...
    Doing the math... let's see, US pop ~329,449,281...
    (Not playing # the per 100,000 game...)
    1656978726152.png

"WE NEED TO BAN RIFLES!" - "THE Whackjobs"...

It really boils down to gen-pop ignorance, and playing with their emotions, like they're Smokey on Friday...

NY, and Cali. just proved it is all about "Control"... not about facts...

Last edited:

platoon2063

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    waco
    He looks like a model citizen, Geez. I'm sure he used an AR variant weapon. The good Libs over on CNN will have a field day with that I'm sure. They'll be lining up the anti-gun advocates for interviews all day tomorrow.

Reactions: gll

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Still haven't identified the rifle he left behind. If it was an AR, I'm pretty sure they would have hammered that home. Illinois LEOs and politicals have been calling it a "high powered" rifle. That narrows down the possibilities!

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Still haven't identified the rifle he left behind. If it was an AR, I'm pretty sure they would have hammered that home. Illinois LEOs and politicals have been calling it a "high powered" rifle. That narrows down the possibilities!
    30 rounds rapid fired... so, if it wasn't an AR, it was just some other evil "assault weapon".

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Found this disturbing video of his supposedly, on YouTube:

How can you not suspect this guy of having issues?

• Wow

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    In the same newscast earlier they first said he left a rifle behind, then said that he was caught walking with a rifle.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    1.If he purchased the High Powered Rifle at a gun store they'll want to raise the age to 30. 2.If he bought it from a friend, they'll scream for no private sales. 3.If he got it at a gun show it'll be the gun show loophole. If he bought it on the street they'll ignore it and scream about 1,2,or 3. If he stole it they'll go after who he stole it from and scream about 1, 2, and/or 3. Of course if he made it in his basement or on a 3D printer, scream "Ghost Gun" at the sky.

Anything to blame the gun and not the sick puke who pulled the trigger...

Alan

Top Bottom