• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    A new site for private sellers in Texas. I hope it turns out better than TGTraders. Check it out if you haven't yet, I like theyre setup and they say no business ads!
    ARJ Defense ad

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Yahoo didn't bring it up. Interesting. And I thought Google was anti-gun. :(

Sent without thinking via tapatalk.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Yup same here lol. Looks like people are starting to post on there today. I wonder how long it will take the dealers to put thery're stuff on there advertised as individuals. Probably already happening as I speak.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    So far it looks like a made over version of Texas Gun Trader. Everyone wanting full retail for their used guns. Their 'individuals only' policy is interesting but I doubt it will last. Besids, I can sort individuals only on TGTrader just as easily. I like competition and I hope this site takes hold and has some longevity but right now I don't see anything more to it tan just adding one more site that I have to sift through daily.

What they could do differently that would get my attention? A customized RSS feed. One that I could set to say alert me every time a listing is posted with a certain keyword. Like Larue, 1911, XD, etc...

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I like that idea alot. Do any other sites do that?

Not ecactly but it can be done. Just a normal RSS feed that updated with each new listing would allow me and others to set up an RSS watchlist cuatomized to watch for whatever keywords we'd like to watch for. The built in feature that I'd like to see would require registration with the website.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I posted my trailer for sale in "other".

Ad and category is gone. They had "Motorcycles" so I figured it would be OK ...

gunrustler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Houston
    I posted my trailer for sale in "other".

Ad and category is gone. They had "Motorcycles" so I figured it would be OK ...

Hey Guys... I am the Administrator for Gun Rustlers. mitchntx I am sorry for the inconvenience in removing your trailer ad and general category.. We are a "work in progress". We are listening to and reading feedback anywhere that we can get it to improve our site. I read multiple posts and emails suggesting that we eliminate "unrelated" categories to avoid clutter. DONE! We had a few information banners on our site that were construed as commercial banners. Even though they were not business ads, we listened and removed them. DONE! We are getting requests to implement RSS Feeds for new items posted. We are working on trying to implement that now.

You have my word we will not tolerate BUSINESS ADS. Please help us flag them if you see them and knowwho they are. If we find out that a business is posting as an individual we will remove the users and block their IPs. We reallya appreciate your comments and look forward to getting better! Please feel free to give us your recommendations and feedback at admin@gunrustlers.com. Happy hunting and please help us spread the word! ALSO FOR A LIMITED TIME WE ARE OFFERING FRE AD UPGRADES - USE COUPON CODE: NEWMEMBER25 AND YOU GET FREE FEATURED ADS, FREE ATTENTION GETTERS AND EXTRA PICS FOR FREE!

gunrustler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Houston
    Not ecactly but it can be done. Just a normal RSS feed that updated with each new listing would allow me and others to set up an RSS watchlist cuatomized to watch for whatever keywords we'd like to watch for. The built in feature that I'd like to see would require registration with the website.

Hello TXARGUY,

We are working on the RSS Feed. It is a little complicated with the classifieds then it is with a blog type site. Thank you for your post. Please email me with any other input. admin@gunrustlers.com

Top Bottom