• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hmm not a bad idea, crusie the lines and offer cash instead of grocery money. could probably make out liek a bandit.

an impromtu gunshow with people that are pre-lowballed, ripe and ready fro the picking.
    best close i can think off "cant buy beer and smokes with grocery coupons!"

hellmouth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    austin
    i wish i would have known about this sooner, i have a hipoing 9mm that i'd be willing to get rid of. $100 is probably the most i'll get for it if i wanted to sell.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    The organizers considered it a success.
    Overwhelming response to gun buyback | KXAN.com

Austin residents elect judges who are very lenient and love to let offenders off with probation or below minimum sentences.
    Austin chooses police chiefs from liberal areas because the City Council wants to be "little San Francisco".
    Austin residents are a mix of "regular" folks like here on TGT and some out of touch hippies. The problem is that the hippies are louder than the regular folks.
    Austin PD is regular folks who follow the liberal department policies set up by the Chief and the City Council/manager.

If it tells you anything, on my shift of 10 officers, 1 of them lives in Austin. Hes a rookie so he does not know any better.We just do not want to live with some of these hippie toolbelts and get taxed to death.

Rest assured, there are some good APD officers out there but we must follow idiotic policy or we lose our jobs.

cazador1022

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    border war zone EL PASO TX
    How is the city a safer place now that we gave tax dollars away to buy broken guns? That is plain dumb! i love out dollars getting burned away to give the illusion of safety. Like putting blinders on a horse. Must be a lot of stables in Austin

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    How is the city a safer place now that we gave tax dollars away to buy broken guns? That is plain dumb! i love out dollars getting burned away to give the illusion of safety. Like putting blinders on a horse. Must be a lot of stables in Austin

More like a bunck of jackasses... :)

R.Ph. 380

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    DFW Metroplex
    Some enterprising young man should set up shop just down the street from them, offering 12.00 for BBQ guns, 110 for hand guns and rifles and 250 for "assault" rifles. What say the APD gets swept and someone gets good trade value for the next gunshow?

Bill

Member2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Austin
    "Rest assured, there are some good APD officers out there but we must follow idiotic policy or we lose our jobs."

From an old fart.
    Take it for what it's worth.
    "To thine own self be true"
    When you look back on life, you don't want "what you did to keep a job" to haunt you.

Member2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Austin
    I have no doubt you'd have some firearms in that box with illegibly-scrawled makeshift business cards containing buy-as-you-go cell phone numbers. Some would be loaded.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom