• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dennis1946

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013

One of Barack Obama's top gun ban extremists in the Senate - Dianne Feinstein - introduced a bill yesterday that's part of the Obama agenda to strip you of your Second Amendment rights.

Feinstein's sweeping new gun ban would:

-- BAN tens of millions of commonly owned rifles, shotguns and handguns;
    -- BAN all magazines capable of holding just 10 rounds or more; and

-- PUT YOU IN PRISON if you pass down or sell any banned firearm to family or friends without going through government red tape.

According to Feinstein, this gun ban would NEVER expire.

It would cause massive damage to the Second Amendment…and our freedom would NEVER fully recover if it passes.

That's why I'm urging you right now to send an emergency contribution to NRA-ILA. If you can give $10 - that is a great help. If you can give $50, $100 or more - I would be extremely grateful for your generosity and your leadership.

NRA-ILA is going to need every generous dollar from every gun-owning patriot like you if we're going to have the strength to beat back this vicious and unconstitutional attack on our Second Amendment rights.

You should have seen Feinstein gloating at yesterday's press conference about how she had no problem taking NRA members head on.

You should have heard it when she had the AUDACITY to say that God was on her side in this unholy crusade to strip you of your fundamental and sacred Right to Keep and Bear Arms!

We need to show Dianne Feinstein, Barack Obama, and every one of their gun ban pals on Capitol Hill that when they come for our guns...when they brand us as criminals...when they take aim at the heart of our freedom…

WE WILL FIGHT BACK! And I'm counting on you, right now, to help me and NRA-ILA lead this once-in-a-lifetime fight!

NRA-ILA is the only gun rights organization with an office just steps from Capitol Hill...working around the clock to defeat gun bans like this in Congress. We're the only group with a nationwide grassroots army capable of crushing Feinstein's bill and saving our firearm freedoms.

But NRA-ILA cannot fight a battle this big without you and that's why I need your help now. So please, whatever you can give to support NRA-ILA, I urge you to do it quickly.

If we lose this one, we lose EVERYTHING.

Thank you for your loyalty to the cause of freedom. Together, we will save the Second Amendment from this brutal attack.
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom