Gun Zone Deals

Hating on the straight white male...................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I had to do some Googling to remember you, but I'm flattered that you still remember me.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    All islamic countries are theocratic. You wither worship islam or you die. Speak against islam, you die. Write an article (draw a cartoon) against islam, you die. Assemble in a way where you are speaking against the theocratic government you die or disappear. The government has no need to deal with the person.

Yeah, because every government in the muslim world is religious based. Are you even being serious? Do you honestly believe the words you put down?

For 5, 6 & 7: Under the tenants of shariah, women are considered guilty automatically of being a whore if they are raped and the process to prove otherwise or even get the person tried for rape is seriously not American.

Shariah varies group to group depending on the texts included as the foundation for it. Sticking to the Quran only, women are far better off than they were under Jewish or Christian law. Divorce is a legal avenue for either party in Islam, ol' King Henry just chopped heads off. Also Women were given the right of inheritance in the Quran, although not equal share, where in the Torah or Bible exactly is it laid out women must get anything?

Stoning? Really?

Ha, i wish we could do worse than that for some people here.

The people have no rights. All things are government and theocratically managed.

What is Turkey? What is Senegal? Or is it because the leader is a muslim they are now totalitarian theocrats? Even if it's a democracy.

Wrong sect in the wrong area, no voting for you. Women, no voting either.

Nice to know my wife's mother never votes in elections back home. Pretty cool to know that Benazir Bhutto never existed too. Appreciate finding out that FREAKING PAKISTAN actually didn't beat the US to electing a woman to lead the country.

All I gotta say is NOPE

Again, you'll do good to notice that amendment is 1920. Historically speaking that was yesterday. America and Christians/Jews haven't exactly been stalwarts of women's rights.

Nope. The president and PM and supreme leaders are religious figures that are appointed by each other and/or are corrupt and installed through bribery and intimidation and are in place pretty much for life.

So much garbage in this one you go do your own research, and I suggest you learn to distinguish between religious zealotry like the Iranian system and classical dictatorship or is it that those like Saddam & Assad are some how more of a thug than say Castro because Castro was a good little Catholic?

Back to the topic at hand I think
    Associate Student Government Diversity and Inclusion Committee - therein lies the problem. The fact that that body even exists to begin with
    mad.png
    Sums it up pretty good right there. Double standard bs needs to stop, it's getting old quick.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ltlavender
    Top Bottom