Gun Zone Deals

Hating on the straight white male...................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Easy there Sterling. Below is my one TRUE heart felt sentiment on the subject, my other posts where simply goofin

I'm just like you and so many others in that CHARACTER is what matters. We are in fact on the same team.
    ^^^^^ this. I could care less if you're an albino pygmy midget that worships cabbages. For some reason, this whole thread makes me think of the Boy Scout law. Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent. Isn't that what we all want in our friends and in ourselves? (well, maybe not the obedient part)
    Lynx Defense

guyver0313

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    If I didn't think it was true, I wouldn't have said it. Your hatred of anything and everything Muslim may work in New York, but not in Texas.

I guess you are saying I have more freedom in NY than I do here?

Your words have shown me the error of my ways. I will go back to NY.

Last edited:

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    No, what I'm saying is that down here in Texas, we are educated and know that we shouldn't condemn an entire religion based on the acts of a few, same as the entire gun-owning community should not be condemned based on the acts of a few.

How many millions did Christians murder "in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" during the Crusades?

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    I was trying to keep my opinion to my self. But really every religion thinks they are right and "only they will go to heaven" After 9/11 the meadia has tainted muslims and Islam the same way today they are tainting gun owners. Remember a person is smart but people are dumb. I hope people still remember Jenin massacre and how they are still trying to cover it up

So as per media
    muslim, islam = terrorist, terror
    Gun Owner = mass murderers, psychopaths, baby killers, anti social, anti peace.

Go figure

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I was trying to keep my opinion to my self. But really every religion thinks they are right and "only they will go to heaven" After 9/11 the meadia has tainted muslims and Islam the same way today they are tainting gun owners. Remember a person is smart but people are dumb. I hope people still remember Jenin massacre and how they are still trying to cover it up

So as per media
    muslim, islam = terrorist, terror
    Gun Owner = mass murderers, psychopaths, baby killers, anti social, anti peace.

Go figure

Well that's not entirely fair. I am anti social.

guyver0313

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    No, what I'm saying is that down here in Texas, we are educated and know that we shouldn't condemn an entire religion based on the acts of a few, same as the entire gun-owning community should not be condemned based on the acts of a few.

How many millions did Christians murder "in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" during the Crusades?

Funny thing, in NY they say the same things about us here in Texas. That they are more educated. I still have a choice and I choose the level of trust I choose and if you don't like it then you need not engage me. In fact, please, do not. If that makes me a bigot because I condemn any religion that killed several friends of mine in Iraq, Afghanistan and Ft Hood, then I am ok with that.

But, back to the original point, we were saying that the white heterosexual Christian male was the only group it is legal to hate on.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I hate myself and all Americans, for what they did to my ancestors in the Philippines. Death to America!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Funny thing, in NY they say the same things about us here in Texas. That they are more educated. I still have a choice and I choose the level of trust I choose and if you don't like it then you need not engage me. In fact, please, do not. If that makes me a bigot because I condemn any religion that killed several friends of mine in Iraq, Afghanistan and Ft Hood, then I am ok with that.

But, back to the original point, we were saying that the white heterosexual Christian male was the only group it is legal to hate on.

People did that, not a religion. You obviously have no clue what your talking about.

Religion can be twisted, it can be used to influence people, it can have both positive and negative effects, but it's the person that makes the choice to act that is responsible.

Saying "Muslim is bad, Muslim killed my buddies" is about as short sighted as you can get. We don't like that shit here. Do you blame the Chinese guy up the street for the attack on Pearl Harbor? That German guy for the holocaust?

Regions are wide and varying, everyone has it's extremists just like we had witch trials and now some jackasses claiming to be baptists in Florida.

guyver0313

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    I'm so politically incorrect. I'm sorry to have interfered with your little utopia where everybody likes each other.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Why would he blame the Chinese for Pearl Harbor? It was Japan. ;)

Same reason you would blame a Muslim guy in San Antonio for shootings at Ft hood and soldiers killed in Afghanistan.

It doesn't have to make sense.

Top Bottom