Target Sports

Hating on the straight white male...................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm so politically incorrect. I'm sorry to have interfered with your little utopia where everybody likes each other.

Not everybody likes each other. I can think of one guy I don't like:rolleyes:
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    It's not the we all like each other. It's that we all believe in personal accountability. I don't blame McDonald's for making me fat.

guyver0313

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    Go back to New York.

Wow, so much for the Texas hospitality I had experienced when I was stationed here. I guess what I had read on a few other sites about this site are true. Ok, I will take my ball and go home.

Ironically, you and New York have more in common than anything else. Since New York hates those who don't just agree with them as well.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wow, so much for the Texas hospitality I had experienced when I was stationed here. I guess what I had read on a few other sites about this site are true. Ok, I will take my ball and go home.

Ironically, you and New York have more in common than anything else. Since New York hates those who don't just agree with them as well.

You must be thinking of msnbc and democratic underground where they say all conservative southerners are borrow minded bigoted racists.

Nope, that ain't us.

And your comparison with NY is flawed in that NY encourages fear or those who are different(Muslim, black, white, gun owners, anyone who doesn't conform and ask the gov to protect them) where as we do the opposite and encourage mutual respect, personal responsibility, and self sufficiency even if we disagree.

Last edited:

TaoJones1066

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Weatherford, TX
    Man I've been seeing a lot of "we believe..." and "we don't..." and whatnot on forums and in news articles. Everyone stop trying to speak for ANYONE other than yourself. I don't want the media or some random internet clown to speak for me, even if we agree. We in Texas are a varied lot, just like everywhere else. We have muslims, Christians, bigots, intellectuals, and morons, just like NY.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I apologize if I incorrectly assumed you do not believe in government dependency, bigotry, and racism.

I was more speaking of those on this forum. Generally those types are not welcome and take their ball and go home.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I'm actually pretty amazed. Guy comes on here and gives reasons why he thinks something. And instead of addressing what you perceive as the flaws in why he believes what he believes, you guys call him names...

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    You liar you wouldnt just claim too.....

Yeah well, don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with that or anything. Look in the land of diversity sometimes you gotta take one for the team. You know, gotta get in where you fit in... That's all I'm sayin.

Top Bottom