• ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I get bored quickly by myself. Seems to me that you need a partner. IMO

This. Much easier to get me out when someone else is willing. To me working out is boring when I'm by myself, but when I'm with someone and we are bsing it helps me forget about how much I don't enjoy it lol.
    Capitol Armory ad

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    This. Much easier to get me out when someone else is willing. To me working out is boring when I'm by myself, but when I'm with someone and we are bsing it helps me forget about how much I don't enjoy it lol.

Thinking about it I think that's a lot of my problem I quit talking to all the people I hung out with because they were all assholes, and I hate doing shit alone. I don't go do a lot because of that and I guess I got in the habit of not really doing anything working nights 3 years didn't help at all either.

It just doesn't make any sense I got into such good shape at one point, and now I don't have the confidence to feel like I can do it again and stay that way.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Forget Scotts picture. I'm going to be by your bedside with lube, rope, bowl of captain crunch, and a goat

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Mike, in 2011, I rode my bicycles 3,414 miles and totally broke my ass! I just mention that to prove that exercise in itself is not a pure. positive and healthy thing. I am STILL not fully healed from that BS in 2013! Moderation is the key and for me to participate, it MUST be fun!

My riding is restricted to riding Jake around on our big, adult tricycle. I have a radio mounted on the handlebars, water bottle holders and Jake & I stop periodically for his "Walkees". We have a great time, stop to visit the neighborhood dogs and Jake gets to sniff pee pee and poo poo. On Sunday, we rode 4 miles and our usual is 6 miles. When Jake gets too hot, I call it a day.

So here's the picture. I get Jake wound up over "going for a ride", I get my big wide brimmed hat, water bottles and tune in some rock & roll. Here we go, Jake & Flash riding up & down our 1/2 mile dead end neighborhood street. We have fun and both of us get our exercise. That's fun, I look forward to it, and we do it all the time. The Trike probably has between 1500 and 2000 miles on it. I have a record on the trike computer but I don't log the information any more. It's just for fun.

How about getting a dog....or borrowing one for walking? Gotta make that walking FUN!

Flash

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    You can do it. When I retired I weighed 220 but it was mostly muscle from working out every morning at the school weight training room at 6:00 am. I quit working out (no place to do it) and I guess because of my high metabolism I have lost between 30 and 40 lbs. But I'm old and it doesn't make any difference anymore. Different folks need different motivations. Good luck!

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    You didn't mention how old you are AK but I suffered the same symptoms in my mid fifties. My doctor figured it was low testosterone and a quick blood test later his diagnosis was confirmed. He prescribed Androgel and voila! I feel like I did in my thirties. The doctor told me that the cumulative damage to a man's huevos from a lifetime of playing Rugby, Hockey, sky diving, dirt biking and mountain biking destroys their ability to produce testosterone. I'm waking up in the morning with a boner hard enough to hammer nails in with again and my wife appreciates it too. ;>)

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I don't care about a girlfriend every two weeks I'm talking to a new one and their all crazy.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    You didn't mention how old you are AK but I suffered the same symptoms in my mid fifties. My doctor figured it was low testosterone and a quick blood test later his diagnosis was confirmed. He prescribed Androgel and voila! I feel like I did in my thirties. The doctor told me that the cumulative damage to a man's huevos from a lifetime of playing Rugby, Hockey, sky diving, dirt biking and mountain biking destroys their ability to produce testosterone. I'm waking up in the morning with a boner hard enough to hammer nails in with again and my wife appreciates it too. ;>)
    I'm about to be 24

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Oh yeah, I forgot.....want me to come kick your ass, or do you want to come and workout with me?

We'll see I need to see how the hours are for this new job I start next Monday. Ill be back in Conroe sometime pretty soon. I need to do something though.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Houston not far from downtown. Hoping someone from somewhere paying more calls soon lol.

Top Bottom