• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    Hahaha, one of those guys... Hey, it's cool with me if you're too lazy to find it yourself and I'm sorry you can't make a good argument without posting senseless, childish comments. It takes a whole lot more to get under my skin kiddo. You have a nice day.

You made the claim but refuse to/can't back it up...but instead you go on a whine about how all cops suck.
    No biggie, we both know what that's called in Texas.

t
    Capitol Armory ad

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    You made the claim but refuse to/can't back it up...but instead you go on a whine about how all cops suck.
    No biggie, we both know what that's called in Texas.

t

Never said all cops suck. Thank you for proving my point.

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    this dude should write fiction:

"...he's in pain,"
    (cue baby unicorns and theme to Old Yeller)
    "but he hollers out and looks back at me to see if I'm okay..."
    (fade to double rainbows aaaaand...cut!)

Hell of a change from some wannabe badass that rolls up with his sounds bumpin', jumps off and profiles with his dog, plays the stupid game and wins a prize, then whines/boohoos it up for the camera.

eta: "I DI'INT DO NUFFIN'!"

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Where is this non aggressive dog that people are referencing? It appears the officer reaches for the leash as to not have an obviously aggressive dog running loose around the public. His reward was to nearly lose his hand. Fellow officers see that they can stay focused on the arrestee because they have others to stay focused on the dog. No brainer. 100lb rotty biting at officer. He is done. Not worth the officer risking damage a rot can cause. You can agree or disagree with the underlying arrest, shooting the dog is easily justifiable. Ironic that those who often trumpet the use of a firearm by a regular citizen to defend himself, draws criticism from the same group when a police officer does the same.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    There are things it is reasonable to say the cops should have done and then there are things that are plain hindsight. Cops SHOULD have cordoned off the area or at least posted as many sentries as they could reasonably spare to keep people away. That was their only mistake I saw.

As for, "They should have ordered Mister Shithead to leash his animal before cuffing him..." yeah, YOU try having that kind of omniscience in their situation. The cops are probably already a little shaky from having to stand out in public in what appears to be a ghetto. Pile on top of that they are doing double duty of sentry work AND trying to make sure the scene they are protecting doesn't need them to run in and help because shit just got crazy. And pile on top of THAT there is now some moron doing everything he can to prove to everyone how stupid he is by snooping around a crime scene he doesn't belong at, disturbing the peace with his music, and mouthing off to cops who already have enough BS to worry about.

Anyone beginning to see why they may not have had the clarity of mind to make all the best calls yet? Throw an attacking dog into the mix and it's no wonder things went down they did. Anyone with an ounce of sense should have been able to see nothing good comes from the kind of behavior being displayed by that man.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Information I am finding now indicates that the police were working an active armed robbery and the arrestee had his music blasting and refused to turn it down after being requested to.
    He already had another lawsuit pending against police from another incident and was provoking a confrontation to show in court that police were still picking on him.
    Sad part is that a mentally deficient California jury will probably award him some cash. Pathetic.

Top Bottom