• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Good Kolaches huh? Is there an HEB in north DFW?
    Looks like that's a "no". Here's how far you need to drive. It's worth it.
    1611860811072.png
    ARJ Defense ad

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    They better be good if I drive 6 to 8 hour round trip for one.

I've driven farther for a girl.....like that good.

ETA, the closest is about 65 miles. So in DFW traffic in the morning that's still probably 3 to 4 hour round trip with time to enjoy the bounty.

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Still not so old I think a warm Kolaches will be as good as a warm ....um...lady friend but....
    Here's the deal: at our store, they are DARN GOOD. I won't try to convince you that they are THAT good, however.
    Note: if you keep your eyes open when you grab yours, you might just spot a nice gal with interests similar to yours there to pick one up for herself.
    They are natural conversation starters. Just sayin'

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Here's the deal: at our store, they are DARN GOOD. I won't try to convince you that they are THAT good, however.
    Note: if you keep your eyes open when you grab yours, you might just spot a nice gal with interests similar to yours there to pick one up for herself.
    They are natural conversation starters. Just sayin'
    I'll leave the wife at home or she would ruin it all. Bitch the whole time I'm enjoying the Kolaches about talking to the nice lady. Lol. Both experiences ruined and gas wasted.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Red, yes.
    We get the mild.
    I hear that HEB sauces are made in NEW YORK CITY.....

LOL! Just kidding...but very disappointed in HEB!

We love the Tortilla Soup kit from the Produce department...and the tortillas.....and the jalapeño asiago cheese bread in the bakery is stupid good.

BTW...we have several MyPillows on our bed...love them

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Very nice mental gymnastics there samone. 9.5. World class.

You seem to confuse the whole premise of the fact that saying the cancel outrage addiction kick is bullshit with cancel outrage addiction. If I was doing the same thing I abhor, as you say, I would be trying to get you banned. Then, Finding out who your customers are and contacting them and lobbying them to fire you. I would try to ruin any future business opportunities and tell your wife you are cheating on her with the ladies you work for and toss in the fact you're a goat phucker and use puppies as wheel chocks as well for good measure.

Yes... I did say abhor. Like that word? Did you have to look up the meaning??? I can use simpler words if it will help you keep up! Just let me know! My... my... my... how misdirected you really are. Instead of doing anything, anything at all, to save our nation you have this vision of getting me banned on TGT? Figgin' hilarious!!! You really are "something special".

You are also clinging to the belief that asking everyone who doesn't agree with you the question "what are you going to do about it" elevates you to some high position. It doesn't, the exact opposite. It proves the limited and basic reactionary foundation of the cancel outrage addiction kick. It's not thought out nor requires any critical thinking or planning skills as it's based on bluster. Its childish immature and toddler temper tantrum like in its execution.

If I'm elevated it's you that did it - Thanks! I attacked no one. You, on the other hand can't seem to let it go???? I didn't ask what are you going to do about it? That's future tense. I asked "What are you doing about it?" Present tense. You have no answer present nor future which means you're doing nothing and plan on doing nothing. Sound about right?

I've run across your type before in life. You have no position on the issue. Unwilling to expend energy in a positive fashion your position is to do nothing, make no effort. And, because you have no position you have nothing to defend so your only option is to attack the position someone else has. Again pretty lame, but to be expected I suppose.

Keep it up. You are apparently an excellent fit.

IMHO ofcourse.

Opinions are like assholes and you're certainly entitled to yours.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Naw man - I'm good. Got my e-tool on a sling should my long handle shovel break. But, fer sure, thanks!

All joking aside, you are getting pretty close to the same behavior that got Gambler bounced off this forum. More than a few members here tried to warn him, but he ignored those warnings. People grew tired of his insults and trollish behavior quickly. It was funny and cute at first, but even that wears thin shortly.

Just some friendly advice. Yours to with however you please.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    All joking aside, you are getting pretty close to the same behavior that got Gambler bounced off this forum. More than a few members here tried to warn him, but he ignored those warnings. People grew tired of his insults and trollish behavior quickly. It was funny and cute at first, but even that wears thin shortly.

Just some friendly advice. Yours to with however you please.

No one would miss him if he gets bounced!

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Maybe this will help.

That's how stupid outrage addiction looks.

I dont necessarily disagree with your position. I think the outrage cancel bulshit is stupid. If you cant separate the two, I guess were done.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom