• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I tried two different My pillows they were ok for a few months then seem to break down. I like the guy.
    Can’t stop going to HEB they have good stuff.
    Should I boycott all those who take different sides or are anti 2A there wouldn’t be much left. None of these companies will see any downfall to those who boycott. Look how many gun related companies stopped selling and or shipping to shithole California and are not feeling any pain by doing so. Just my two bullets worth.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Maybe this will help.

That's how stupid outrage addiction looks.

I dont necessarily disagree with your position. I think the outrage cancel bulshit is stupid. If you cant separate the two, I guess were done.

I suppose you may have put more emotion into my statements than I intended. Plus... I'm not sure how boycott got translated into cancel. I simply believe that we, and yes that's a collective we, need to let these folks know we do not agree with their positions. And it seems that money is the only language we can speak that they might understand. If we just stand idly by and do absolutely nothing it's only going to get worse. I'm scared for my two youngest 33 & 34 respectively. I don't want them to have to suffer the train wreck that is absolutely positively going to happen if we can not alter the trajectory of this country.

Instead of using the word "outrage" perhaps if you would insert the word "resolute" when describing my attitude that would probably be closer to reality.

I absolutely have no desire to "cancel" Amazon. I have an intense desire to have them understand that the fact they support the "outrageous Cancel Culture" will cost them business - and hopefully lots of it. Should Amazon quit supporting this leftist revolution and go back to what they're good at - they'll get my business once again.

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    I'm sure HEB wouldn't miss those who decide to stop shopping there over them not carrying a friggin pillow. It'd be like trying to boycott Whataburger or Blue Bell in Texas, good luck.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I'm sure HEB wouldn't miss those who decide to stop shopping there over them not carrying a friggin pillow. It'd be like trying to boycott Whataburger or Blue Bell in Texas, good luck.
    Well all I know is until Bed Bath and Beyond start selling meat and veggies I buy my food at HEB and my pillows at the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And this, among other reasons, is why we will not win the war we are currently engaged in. Total lack of understanding, that the left does not suffer from, the power of numbers.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Commies be commies! So many people talk the talk yet shop MoaMart, Academy for all that cheap shit that drives others economies. Alas I'm just an angry oldman who tries to live by the principles of my father. Whatever you like to do is your business but if you see me at the range & you want to run you crappy steel commie ammo thru my MP5K, don't get to butt hurt when I tell you to **** off!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Commies be commies! So many people talk the talk yet shop MoaMart, Academy for all that cheap shit that drives others economies. Alas I'm just an angry oldman who tries to live by the principles of my father. Whatever you like to do is your business but if you see me at the range & you want to run you crappy steel commie ammo thru my MP5K, don't get to butt hurt when I tell you to **** off!
    Yes sir... I'm well acquainted with your type. "Can't do everything so let's don't do anything!" Makes perfect sense to me!

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    And this, among other reasons, is why we will not win the war we are currently engaged in. Total lack of understanding, that the left does not suffer from, the power of numbers.

You really need to get a grip and try to understand many times things posted on da intersweb are posted in jest.
    Again please try one
    44b4a06666e7a49ecb82de15cc6e93b9.jpg

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Just a little thought. From someone who works for a living.

There aren’t many if any corporations who’s company culture and decision making framework isn’t based on leftist ideology. (And I include chic-fil-a in my corporate prejudice).
    But, but, but.....Dan Cafey was just polishing the black guys shoes. At least he didn't do more while he was on his knees. smh

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Fir the record I buy my pillows at wally world and they is way less than 60 bux.

My groceries mainly at HEB.

My meat is my harvested stuff or the meat market. I don’t buy wally meat or heb meat.

Just wanted to clear that up.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Does everything is bigger in Texas include arguing and bs on the internet?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Does everything is bigger in Texas include arguing and bs on the internet?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Of course! That's why someone started an Argument thread!

Top Bottom