• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macidcrook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2016
    Magnolia
    Hi TGT, On my way out to the Houston area from Southern CA. I am moving out in the next few weeks for a few job interviews. My family will be following me out in July. My family is very excited for this new adventure. Has been a 3 year process getting out to Texas, but the time has finally come. I hope you all can bear with me as i learn Texas gun life,(or unlearn 32years of Californian gun life) :banana:
    Hurley's Gold

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Welcome to the forum from east Houston!

I escaped from Chicago, the gun dungeon of the nation, many years ago. I never regretted the move and will spend the rest of my days as a Texan! I've been all over 48 states of our states (not Alaska and Hawaii) and I chose Texas over any other!

God Bless Texas!

Flash

Last edited:

Legionnaire

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2016
    Central TX
    Welcome! I'm new to the forum myself, and have only been in Texas 10 months to date. Moved from PA, where the gun laws are pretty good, but remember the joy of moving to PA from NY. NY is crazy. Trust you'll enjoy the transition.

macidcrook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2016
    Magnolia
    Thanks guys!!!

BTW it's Y'all

:)

haha ya i got to get used to that.

Welcome. Leave all liberal voting and baggage at the border upon arrival.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Don't worry, never met anyone in California that likes guns and has a liberal bone in their body. One of the huge draws to Texas is like minded people. The town i live in didn't used to be that bad but the past 5 or so years its pretty much gone way liberal.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Lot of transplants here, I'm from liberal Washington by way of liberal Oregon. Worked in Cali many times, not too far from you (San Diego) and liked it there, but the laws there are way too crazy for me to want to stay. Been in Texas over 3 years now, no plans of ever leaving. By the way, I was a minority up north (conservative). Welcome!

Top Bottom