Hello everyone

Gun Geek

Oct 12, 2008
Ok to be honest I am not in Texas, I was at one time stationed there in the Military, Ft. Hood to be exact. I liked the areas outside of the greater Ft. Hood area. But I am a gun nut I am a member of many forums and one day I may to move back to TX. I am a Para nut I have several of their pistols and shoot just about every weekend. I am one of the fortunate that can walk out my back door and shoot.

I got here because Texas1911 was arguing a valid point on advertising for gun forums and gun sites alike against Google. A very valid argument and one I tend to agree with owning several firearms sites. And I give you props for presenting the issue. I replied to your comment on that page as well Texas1911.

I am hoping to remedy this situation very soon by creating our own PPC advertising for gun related sites. It is a work in progress. And will take time. Anyway glad to be here and I hope to contribute as much as I can.

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
Going to pick up a Para single stack here soon... being a para owner rate it for me against others you have fired, if you dont mind...

Gun Geek

Oct 12, 2008
Going to pick up a Para single stack here soon... being a para owner rate it for me against others you have fired, if you dont mind...
What size single stacker are you going to get. I have shot colts, kimber etc Personally I feel that the Para is more accurate. I have only a few of their single stackers, the .38 super full size government model as well as a c7.45 which is an office model LDA. The C7 is my daily carry. For a while there I carried a 14.45 full size double stack but that became a little cumbersome. A lot of it is in personal preferance though. Depends on what you want the pistol for I guess.

pawncop

Aug 11, 2008
TEXAS
Welcome from another new member Gun Geek.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members