DK Firearms

Hello from Middle America and Merry Christmas to boot!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AttaBoyDavid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Middle America
    It's Christmas morning now. What did Santa stuff in your stockings?

Many gun forums, World-Wide-Web-wide, have a bunch of folks who talk salty, especially to newcomers, and also a lot of ban-happy mods running them. They might ban you for mentioning certain kind of vehicle they don't like or if you don't drink the same beer brand they do. I fear this kind of negativity can hurt the image of the gun-owning/shooting sports fraternity. We are struggling enough as it is and don't need any in-fighting. We should all try to be ambassadors for all lawful, ethical and safe things gun.

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    reported for being unreasonably hostile
    Yessssss sssssss sssssss my feelings are hurt I'm going home to mother
    1639516728403.png

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    It's Christmas morning now. What did Santa stuff in your stockings?

Many gun forums, World-Wide-Web-wide, have a bunch of folks who talk salty, especially to newcomers, and also a lot of ban-happy mods running them. They might ban you for mentioning certain kind of vehicle they don't like or if you don't drink the same beer brand they do. I fear this kind of negativity can hurt the image of the gun-owning/shooting sports fraternity. We are struggling enough as it is and don't need any in-fighting. We should all try to be ambassadors for all lawful, ethical and safe things gun.
    8b682e1c3e9dfbe1f38a9650da367c53.jpg

AttaBoyDavid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Middle America
    There was a Bud Light commercial, Real Men of Genius. Are any of you here a "Mr. Way Too Proud of Texas Guy"? Can you name your state reptile? Are you lovin' that horny toad?

See this commercial on "yoo toob" by going there and typing into the search bar "Bud Light Texas". I hate Bud Light by the way or any "light" beer. Tastes like watered-down soap suds. I hope the mods don't ban me for knocking "light" beer. I'm going out on a limb to say I love an ice-cold Miller Genuine Draft MGD with pizza, hamburgers or Mexican food.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    There was a Bud Light commercial, Real Men of Genius. Are any of you here a "Mr. Way Too Proud of Texas Guy"? Can you name your state reptile? Are you lovin' that horny toad?

See this commercial on "yoo toob" by going there and typing into the search bar "Bud Light Texas". I hate Bud Light by the way or any "light" beer. Tastes like watered-down soap suds. I hope the mods don't ban me for knocking "light" beer. I'm going out on a limb to say I love an ice-cold Miller Genuine Draft MGD with pizza, hamburgers or Mexican food.
    Man oh man yo you just want to get lit up
    Son be careful or what you wish

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Many gun forums...have...a lot of ban-happy mods running them.
    That's not the way things work, here.

However, I note that you found the "Report" button awfully quick. Quicker, in fact, than any new user, ever. That's a bit of a red flag.

I also note <snipped>, something that any experienced forum-user such as yourself knows is a big red flag.

If you come back and act the same way, expect the same outcome.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    That's not the way things work, here.

However, I note that you found the "Report" button awfully quick. Quicker, in fact, than any new user, ever. That's a bit of a red flag.

I also note <snipped>, something that any experienced forum-user such as yourself knows is a big red flag.

If you come back and act the same way, expect the same outcome.
    Boom! Christmas Headshot. ( from the least “ban happy” moderator on the internetz no less) congratulations retread, has to be some kind of record.

Top Bottom