• ...and so much more!
  • TexasPatriot1916

Active-Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas
    Hello Lads,
    I Am New To TGT. I moved here from The land west of Arizona dare I say the name "Commi-Fornia" I finally had enough of that Sick and crazy state due to Tax'es, Anti-2nd Amendment culture and just frankly Anti American People in general there. Me and my Wife made a decision to wise up and move to her Native State. I cannot express the Joy of Living in a Truly "Free State" Like Texas. You have to understand that in Commi-Fornia everything regarding the 2nd Amendment is mostly Illegal which in my opinion is Anti American and for a Gun Enthusiast and Hunter such as my self It was like nails on the chalk board. Im talking No Tracers,No High Cap Mags, No SBR's or SBS's, Anti NFA / Class III, and worst of all "Bullet Buttons" also Huge Restrictions on Hunting/Fishing. It is Pure Hell to an Out Doors Man. I am glad to be out of that hell hole once and fore all. I Hope to Safe Up enough Money and Purchase Land In East Texas near Woodville in the upcoming future. I Think Texas Is the greatest State In my Opinion and I look Forward to sharing many more post's in TGT in the upcoming future !!!

Cheers

Paddy
    Military Camp

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Welcome from not far from you!

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Welcome!

Be sure to pickup a conservative voter registration card, close the door behind you, and remind everyone that Texas is closed

It’s a great feeling once you’ve settled down and, when people ask where you’re from, you’re comfortable saying “Richardson”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LaVbRef

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2018
    Seven Points
    Hello Lads,
    I Am New To TGT. I moved here from The land west of Arizona dare I say the name "Commi-Fornia" I finally had enough of that Sick and crazy state due to Tax'es, Anti-2nd Amendment culture and just frankly Anti American People in general there. Me and my Wife made a decision to wise up and move to her Native State. I cannot express the Joy of Living in a Truly "Free State" Like Texas. You have to understand that in Commi-Fornia everything regarding the 2nd Amendment is mostly Illegal which in my opinion is Anti American and for a Gun Enthusiast and Hunter such as my self It was like nails on the chalk board. Im talking No Tracers,No High Cap Mags, No SBR's or SBS's, Anti NFA / Class III, and worst of all "Bullet Buttons" also Huge Restrictions on Hunting/Fishing. It is Pure Hell to an Out Doors Man. I am glad to be out of that hell hole once and fore all. I Hope to Safe Up enough Money and Purchase Land In East Texas near Woodville in the upcoming future. I Think Texas Is the greatest State In my Opinion and I look Forward to sharing many more post's in TGT in the upcoming future !!!

Cheers

Paddy
    Welcome!

Top Bottom