• ...and so much more!
  • TexasPatriot1916

Active-Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas
    Hello Lads,
    I Am New To TGT. I moved here from The land west of Arizona dare I say the name "Commi-Fornia" I finally had enough of that Sick and crazy state due to Tax'es, Anti-2nd Amendment culture and just frankly Anti American People in general there. Me and my Wife made a decision to wise up and move to her Native State. I cannot express the Joy of Living in a Truly "Free State" Like Texas. You have to understand that in Commi-Fornia everything regarding the 2nd Amendment is mostly Illegal which in my opinion is Anti American and for a Gun Enthusiast and Hunter such as my self It was like nails on the chalk board. Im talking No Tracers,No High Cap Mags, No SBR's or SBS's, Anti NFA / Class III, and worst of all "Bullet Buttons" also Huge Restrictions on Hunting/Fishing. It is Pure Hell to an Out Doors Man. I am glad to be out of that hell hole once and fore all. I Hope to Safe Up enough Money and Purchase Land In East Texas near Woodville in the upcoming future. I Think Texas Is the greatest State In my Opinion and I look Forward to sharing many more post's in TGT in the upcoming future !!!

Cheers

Paddy

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Welcome from not far from you!

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Welcome!

Be sure to pickup a conservative voter registration card, close the door behind you, and remind everyone that Texas is closed

It’s a great feeling once you’ve settled down and, when people ask where you’re from, you’re comfortable saying “Richardson”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LaVbRef

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2018
    Seven Points
    Hello Lads,
    I Am New To TGT. I moved here from The land west of Arizona dare I say the name "Commi-Fornia" I finally had enough of that Sick and crazy state due to Tax'es, Anti-2nd Amendment culture and just frankly Anti American People in general there. Me and my Wife made a decision to wise up and move to her Native State. I cannot express the Joy of Living in a Truly "Free State" Like Texas. You have to understand that in Commi-Fornia everything regarding the 2nd Amendment is mostly Illegal which in my opinion is Anti American and for a Gun Enthusiast and Hunter such as my self It was like nails on the chalk board. Im talking No Tracers,No High Cap Mags, No SBR's or SBS's, Anti NFA / Class III, and worst of all "Bullet Buttons" also Huge Restrictions on Hunting/Fishing. It is Pure Hell to an Out Doors Man. I am glad to be out of that hell hole once and fore all. I Hope to Safe Up enough Money and Purchase Land In East Texas near Woodville in the upcoming future. I Think Texas Is the greatest State In my Opinion and I look Forward to sharing many more post's in TGT in the upcoming future !!!

Cheers

Paddy
    Welcome!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom