• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rednekked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Rockport
    I've been posting, but never introduced myself.
    I'm a retiree living on the Gulf coast. Well, semi-retired - not ready to hang it all up yet.
    I started shooting Lever Action Silhouette several years ago and that seems to be my main activity...shooting, reloading, testing, repairing and all he fun stuff that goes with competition shooting.
    I shot poorly in the State Match - did significantly better after my rifle jammed and I finished the match with a borrowed Marlin. Go figure!
    And the big news - 8 months after hurricane Harvey we finally got our roof replaced!
    Michael
    Capitol Armory ad

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm a retiree living on the Gulf coast. Well, semi-retired - not ready to hang it all up yet.
    I started shooting Lever Action Silhouette several years ago and that seems to be my main activity...shooting, reloading, testing, repairing and all he fun stuff that goes with competition shooting.
    I shot poorly in the State Match - did significantly better after my rifle jammed and I finished the match with a borrowed Marlin. Go figure!
    And the big news - 8 months after hurricane Harvey we finally got our roof replaced!
    Michael

:welcome: Happy to have ya. Happy to hear things are slowly coming back together. Our crew was down there restoring power. What a mess.

Guy Fawkes

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 1, 2018
    Converse
    Michael
    Howdy from Converse!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom