• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    I'm on fb dissing jennifer garner fir being an elitist hypocrute bitch for making movies with guns while preaching gun control. Lib chimes in and actually says " you know those guns (she uses) are pretend dont you"
    Wtf. Pretend. I guess this bitch thinks I'm 6 or something.
    I need you guys help here.
    Thanks
    Texas SOT

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I'm on fb dissing jennifer garner fir being an elitist hypocrute bitch for making movies with guns while preaching gun control. Lib chimes in and actually says " you know those guns (she uses) are pretend dont you" Wtf. Pretend. I guess this bitch thinks I'm 6 or something.
    I need you guys help here. Thanks
    My advice is ignore it. Arguing on fkbook is stupid.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    winning-the-internet.jpg

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    As soon as she tells her body guards and off duty officers that they don’t need guns to protect her, I’ll listen to her anti-gun bs.
    Until then she’s too dumb/hypocritical to argue with

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    fb, twit, snap, what have you are not in your best interest to participate in.

Here and another gun forum is the extent of what I post on ye olde internet and not even that often, with the exception of the occasional email to and from family.

My life is so uncomplicated...

PS, why bother with what a dimwit entertainer has to say about any subject? Fact is, you might consider pitying them.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I don’t pass judgment on other folks (or at least, I try not too) - everyone is obviously free to do as they want regarding the other social media platforms. But like mm, I don’t participate in anything other than gun forums. And while I belong to several, I’m active in only a few.

What occasionally arises as an irritant is some activity I’d like to participate in, and yet there is some sort of requirement to belong to FB (in particular). They use FB as the required medium to sign up, receive updates, show schedules, communicate changes or otherwise participate in the activity.

This most recently happened with a GOA state-level sponsored training event. I received an email which explained what the training was and city locations & dates where the training was to take place. Then, to sign up in order to participate and be informed of training location addresses, it required you to go to a FB page. Well, for me, that ain’t gona happen - I have no FB account & don’t plan on ever getting one. I responded back to the email, asking for an alternate way to sign up and participate but so far, no reply. It may have been one of those email addresses they tell you not to reply to because they don’t monitor it BUT they did not provide any other way of communicating with them other than FB. So I’m out some training I was interested in and GOA is out a state-level legislative activist.

It’s discouraging how pervasive FB has gotten and their virtual monopoly on certain aspects of the Internet’s communications. I refuse to participate in those social media platforms and I’ve reconciled myself to just “missing out” on some things.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I don’t pass judgment on other folks (or at least, I try not too) - everyone is obviously free to do as they want regarding the other social media platforms. But like mm, I don’t participate in anything other than gun forums. And while I belong to several, I’m active in only a few.

What occasionally arises as an irritant is some activity I’d like to participate in, and yet there is some sort of requirement to belong to FB (in particular). They use FB as the required medium to sign up, receive updates, show schedules, communicate changes or otherwise participate in the activity.

This most recently happened with a GOA state-level sponsored training event. I received an email which explained what the training was and city locations & dates where the training was to take place. Then, to sign up in order to participate and be informed of training location addresses, it required you to go to a FB page. Well, for me, that ain’t gona happen - I have no FB account & don’t plan on ever getting one. I responded back to the email, asking for an alternate way to sign up and participate but so far, no reply. It may have been one of those email addresses they tell you not to reply to because they don’t monitor it BUT they did not provide any other way of communicating with them other than FB. So I’m out some training I was interested in and GOA is out a state-level legislative activist.

It’s discouraging how pervasive FB has gotten and their virtual monopoly on certain aspects of the Internet’s communications. I refuse to participate in those social media platforms and I’ve reconciled myself to just “missing out” on some things.
    My husband and I have Facebook together, but he claims it. So “his” Facebook has lipstick brand “likes”, and “girl and a gun events” and “ long hair community” and “recipe” shares along with all the MAGA type stuff he posts. We figure we will just confuse the heck out of Zuckerburg.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Arguing with liberals is a waste of time. Go watch grass grow. It will be a better use of your time.
    This. I believe the fundamental difference between a lib and myself is I don’t believe in making a ton of laws to solve our problems. Liberals need to ban firearms because they refuse to brainstorm how to solve our problems without undermining others rights. It’s ok to sacrifice some of our rights to make others feel safer. You can’t debate with the mentally ill.

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    If you must reply just tell them " Yup, she plays with toy guns and only says what other people tell her to. She lives in a fantasy world made by others NOT the real world. God help us all when we let actors tell us what to think and do out here in the real world."

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    busyknight I understand. The local gun club I'm a member of has a website but it's seldom updated. All communications is via FB. I have mentioned this to the powers that be with no help.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This most recently happened with a GOA state-level sponsored training event. I received an email which explained what the training was and city locations & dates where the training was to take place. Then, to sign up in order to participate and be informed of training location addresses, it required you to go to a FB page.
    I signed up for the one here. FB was not required to sign up. The non-FaceBook signups are done here.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I signed up for the one here. FB was not required to sign up. The non-FaceBook signups are done here.
    Thanks! I signed up (I think) for the one in Dallas at the eventbrite.com website. That site had you create an “account” but it was easy to do (assuming I did it correctly). We’ll see how that works out.

Top Bottom