• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    FB and Goog (among others) are getting a closer look at as they swing a lot of left wing, stealthy political weight, though no longer remaining as stealthy as they once were as more and more are waking up to their insidious evil...their desire to run the world as lefties would have it is becoming ever clearer, even to the general public.

A number of my family and friends who were once enthusiastic fb-ers and goog users are dropping their use of these monsters and going elsewhere for info and communication - to be sure, I'm not entirely convinced you CAN get away from their clutches, but try to anyway...no force compels anyone to use fb or goog...
    DK Firearms

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    FB and Goog (among others) are getting a closer look at as they swing a lot of left wing, stealthy political weight...
    I'm not entirely convinced you CAN get away from their clutches...
    All very true; kinda reminds me of reading history during the Teddy Roosevelt days. The way they did the ‘big monopoly’ trust busting of the day. Something like that probably needs to happen now. The big problem now is, all the legal protection afforded “intellectual property rights”. There probably needs to be some kind of time limit set on it, like they do for patent rights or copy rights.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    FB and Goog (among others) are getting a closer look at as they swing a lot of left wing, stealthy political weight, though no longer remaining as stealthy as they once were as more and more are waking up to their insidious evil...their desire to run the world as lefties would have it is becoming ever clearer, even to the general public.

A number of my family and friends who were once enthusiastic fb-ers and goog users are dropping their use of these monsters and going elsewhere for info and communication - to be sure, I'm not entirely convinced you CAN get away from their clutches, but try to anyway...no force compels anyone to use fb or goog...
    I'm sure you're wrong about that. Gimme a sec while I Google up the proof.

Top Bottom