• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    So this massive group of people are allegedly on foot? How will they be traveling so far, so fast? Is this a caravan of all world-class marathoners or something?

Somebody is paying for busses or something, I don't think Mexico has a rail line along the path the migrants are on. Somebody is providing logistics for all the meals local restaurants very likely could not supply. There's a whole lot to this charade we're not seeing.

Call me a skeptic if you will.
    Texas SOT

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Sanctions against Mexico? Don't work. We paid for the helicopters they use - to protect their southern border! We support (pay for) their military. Caravan is supported by Mexico, providing buses and trucks to get the caravan here faster. Only way to stop it is to CLOSE the border to ALL traffic(commercial as well) to It would shut down a lot of Mexican business and some of ours but the only way to get the Mex gov to do anything. No workers to El Paso, S.D., ect. Probably too late to really have an effect. Aka, we are going to continue to get these caravans, it's a sure bet.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It will be a political nightmare when they reach the border. Right now the Rs are looking good for midterms. Handle it wrong and the left will get the house and senate.

It’s what the left are hoping for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sanctions against Mexico? Don't work. We paid for the helicopters they use - to protect their southern border! We support (pay for) their military. Caravan is supported by Mexico, providing buses and trucks to get the caravan here faster. Only way to stop it is to CLOSE the border to ALL traffic(commercial as well) to It would shut down a lot of Mexican business and some of ours but the only way to get the Mex gov to do anything. No workers to El Paso, S.D., ect. Probably too late to really have an effect. Aka, we are going to continue to get these caravans, it's a sure bet.

Haven’t seen much on trucks and busses paid by Mexican government. Did watch video of the Mexican border security attempting to hold them at the southern border before the immigrants ripped down the barricades and stampeded through. Short of opening fire, I don’t know what would have stopped them.

Mexico has doesn’t want them I. Their country and they knew that them getting in would mean the possibility of having them stuck in Mexico if the US is successful in keeping them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Requesting asylum on the basis that "my country is poor", is not a viable excuse to request asylum.
    Any idea where and when they may cross? What route are they on? I can't find this info online.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston

Support the Mexican Military? The same motherfuckers that used to shoot at us? I hope not. Mexico does this on purpose, and always has. Our wave of illegal Brazilians we dealt with for years, flew illegally into Mexico, with Mexico's permission and hit the Border in droves. I spent a huge chunk of my career dealing with Brazilians. I used to have to process them when I was in uniform. And then I had to herd them 13 at a time through the busy Houston Airport and shove them on the international flight back.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    The average adult human walks at 3 mph. Thus, assuming that they are walking at most around 10 hours per day makes their rate 30 miles per day.
    It is 1163 miles from the border to Brownsville, thus they could start arriving at the Texas border the week following Thanksgiving or the first week of December.....

Merry Christmas..

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Requesting asylum on the basis that "my country is poor", is not a viable excuse to request asylum.
    Any idea where and when they may cross? What route are they on? I can't find this info online.

It has been reported that many are refusing asylum in Mexico. Must be nice to be so picky with what country you get asylum in with your life in such danger and all. :mad:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    The average adult human walks at 3 mph. Thus, assuming that they are walking at most around 10 hours per day makes their rate 30 miles per day.
    It is 1163 miles from the border to Brownsville, thus they could start arriving at the Texas border the week following Thanksgiving or the first week of December.....

Merry Christmas..
    Blue wave?

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    694940094001_5851839892001_5851833625001-vs.jpg

Looks like a normal Sunday afternoon at every Taco Bell in Houston Tx!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom