• ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Honestly...
    I'm so damn sick of hearing all about what happened from everyone who wasn't there!
    So much for "due process".

Hey, man, this is America, the land where the public and media will crucify you based solely on an accusation or arrest, yet when proven innocent (Duke lacrosse case being the perfect example) a majority of the public and media will still believe you're guilty. Societal fail.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Where are the REAL leaders? NBC doctored the audio and ABC the video to make Zimmerman out to be something he may likely not be. Where are the leaders of this country who are capable of putting an end to a volitale situation like this instead adding fuel and ramping so many up into a frenzy?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Not sure what you're referring to. They initially released a video as he entered the police station where no injuries could be observed. Later another, perhaps enhanced video, where injuries could be seen. The story of both doctorings was revealed to me via Michael Berry radio show in Houston. Probably more at michaelberry.com

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    That's the video I was talking about. When it first came out it was blurry then a "digitally enhanced" version came out yesterday or today. I was just wondering if it was actually doctored or if the resolution was just cleaned up.

Top Bottom