Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Sorry, guys. I started the thread and I think I was looking forward to this more than anyone. However, I have to flake on this one.

Sis is having another heart surgery so I'll be elsewhere tomorrow. It's highly likely I won't be posting at all for at least several days.

You guys have a good time.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Sorry, guys. I started the thread and I think I was looking forward to this more than anyone. However, I have to flake on this one.

Sis is having another heart surgery so I'll be elsewhere tomorrow. It's highly likely I won't be posting at all for at least several days.

You guys have a good time.

Wish all the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    'preciate the update. I'm not really pressed for anything so I guess I'll pass.

Of course I may think of something by tomorrow. ;)

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I was there this morning and the Graduation crowd made getting in a real long pain! My wife bought sun glasses and a couple of T-shirts, I almost bought a used gun or two. The number of tables seems to drop every time I have been in the last year or so. This was the biggest show in the state at one time but now I'm thinking its time has passed and I need to consider the Dallas shows. Where is the biggest Texas Gun Show held now?

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Finally found a dealer that had what I was looking for. Then I bought the only one they had before Sugar Land could, LOL. :laughing:

The silent heat seeking rat slayer:
    SavageFVSR_zps2cf88b99.gif

Now I have a rifle to use in Scott's .22 Rimjob competition.

Umm, also picked up a 500rd brick of .22LR for $50. Still kind of high, but not insane like before. And got an interceptor outer vest shell for $20.

Last edited:

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    I went. Was looking for some odds and ends to finish a couple projects. Found what I needed, but not exactly what I wanted. Prices were all over the place. Some of the Magpul stuff was marked at more than what you'd pay at Academy. Some places less. AKs are still overpriced. Fewer tables than I've seen in the past though.

Top Bottom