• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navysooner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Ft. Worth
    Why is everyone trying bash this guy. People are ass hats. I think the Internet should have never been invented. It shows the worst in people.

That being said I'd buy a Hi-point if I ever found one for about $200 or less.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Why is everyone trying bash this guy. People are ass hats. I think the Internet should have never been invented. It shows the worst in people.

That being said I'd buy a Hi-point if I ever found one for about $200 or less.

Sorry, but when people spout complete and utter BS, they're gunna get called on it.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Why is everyone trying bash this guy.

I don't see anyone bashing him. Some humorous constructive criticism maybe but no bashing.

Do you think he posted the video so that everyone would agree with his opinions, shake his hand and tell him what a good job he did and how he should be in line for an Oscar award?

People are ass hats.

Yes they are and the asses should be thanking us for keeping their cracks dry.

I think the Internet should have never been invented. It shows the worst in people.

Well, now you lost me. I don't know what I'd do if I had never got to see this:

Sugarless Haribo Gummy Bear Reviews On Amazon Are The Most Insane Thing You’ll Read Today
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelrusch/haribo-gummy-bear-reviews-on-amazon-are-the-most-insane-thin

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom