• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    The NRA cannot clean their own house. They and their blind buttercups will need to be brought to their knees before a Come to Jesus moment can occur. Supporting other national and local organizations is the safest way to sweep up the mess while maintaining our 2nd amendment support. I'd sure like to see the trash taken out before somebody is indited.
    Gun Zone Deals

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The NRA cannot clean their own house. They and their blind buttercups will need to be brought to their knees before a Come to Jesus moment can occur. Supporting other national and local organizations is the safest way to sweep up the mess while maintaining our 2nd amendment support. I'd sure like to see the trash taken out before somebody is indited.
    And like Trump, they will hound the NRA till someone is indicted or they find a way to bring them down. So we need to clean it up first.

Knowing this danger they have a fiduciary duty to act in the groups best interests at all times regardless of what they might do otherwise. That means sunlight and disinfectant. There is some organized crime like back scratching going on and its unacceptable.

CUT OUT THE CANCER OR THE PATIENT DIES.

I find it infuriating that people would blindly support anything like some NRA folks do. More so that they would attack those wanting the group fixed like we are the enemy. That's low info voter level retardedness there. Like I hate my wife so much I'm taking her to the Dr to get a small skin cancer removed so she doesnt rot to death a few years from now. The evil bitch she is.

For those who think we are the enemy.
    Come on man pull your head out and quit enjoying the toung loving you're giving your own prostate long enough to take in a little relevant info. The NRA is important and powerful. We need them like we need every part of the fight. To let them be destroyed thru mismanagement is suicidal, it's just stupid. I dont see anyone wanting anything but the bs to stop. They only people fighting this have money to lose and that's the problem. THEY FORGOT THEIR PLACE.

Some of the sheit were hearing sounds an awful lot like how the Clinton org or the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaigns were run. Like AOC being against super Pac's or dark money but at the same time her campaign director ran a super pac, or two, that the campaign paid for legal services, or paying her boyfriend for whatever services.

You cant have this kind of sheit going on especially in a non profit or tax exempt org. You get little fiefdoms where people start paying their family members for whatever services and that grows into paying back thru contract awards and even if it's not dirty it looks and smells like it and requires alot of time money and assets defending the group from inevitable investigations and the downward spiral that comes later.

The NRA is powerful as a lobbying group but they have forgot their place. They have endangered our donations and trust with cronyism and arrogance. It must be fixed or it will fall. NO ONE OR GROUP CAN GO THRU LIFE WITHOUT VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW IN SOME FORM AND IF THEY LOOK HARD ENOUGH THEY CAN NAIL YOU.

They need to be fixed. Wanting the bad sheit stopped and the group returned to prominence and trust is not being the enemy.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It's good that you read my post carefully. Let's recap...…

When you (non stop/repeatedly) trash the NRA publicly, you align yourself with the Leftist, anti Gun crew and vomit the same lines that they spew. You use this public forum to spread Leftist propaganda. If that isn't sleeping with the Left, I don't know what is!

You are traitors to our cause.

You are my enemy.

Flash

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

You are my enemy.
    If you're going to make a statement that blunt, please address it to someone specific or some specific list of people. Or just say you mean it to apply to all of TGT.

Name names and don't just say something vague like "anyone who has said anything along the lines of xxx."

If you're not willing to be specific, I can only read your words with their plain meaning, as written - an open statement that you consider all of TGT to be your enemy.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park

When you (non stop/repeatedly) trash the NRA publicly, you align yourself with the Leftist, anti Gun crew and vomit the same lines that they spew. You use this public forum to spread Leftist propaganda. If that isn't sleeping with the Left, I don't know what is!

You are my enemy.

Flash
    You're being foolish and accusatory.

The NRA is not the embodiment of the 2nd Amendment. Plenty of members may support the right ideals but the leadership has been aligning itself with the left for decades. Your blind faith is going to run you right off a ledge but good luck making us all your enemy.

Sent from one of those newfangled pocket computers using Tapatalk

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County

You are my enemy.

Flash

So, the way this post could be interpreted is like this; Anybody that doesn't think like you and praise the NRA is an anti-gun Leftist enemy person and you hate them. Is that correct?

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

You are my enemy.

Flash
    Someone needs a retard enema.

Hay, are you a certain NRA officials troll account? Seriously only a tard can read people saying specifically that they want the NRA fixed and then call them the enemy. You must have a finger in the pie or are just too stubborn or ignorant to deal with.

Off to irrelevance for you.

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM MR HEAD BURRIED WASTE OF TIME.

Again, learn to read. The enemy of the NRA can be found in the mirror. They are being destroyed from within and we cant lose them. Refusal to shut the mouth and open the ears and a commitment to do what's best will be terminal.

Last I checked they were supposed to be beholding to the voting membership.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You are my enemy.

Flash

The NRA has been screwing up horribly, supporting anti gun things like the banning of bump stocks and red flag laws, and they have taken funds meant for the protection of the 2nd Amendment and have wasted them due to horrific levels of mismanagement. They may be the biggest dog in the junkyard, but they're damn sure not the only one. Loyalty to the NRA is NOT a requirement for loyalty to the 2nd Amendment and it's completely foolish and arrogant to think that it is. There are issues that NEED to be fixed in the NRA, and that doesn't happen without criticism. Bootlicking has NEVER resulted in good things for the bootlicker.

Your level of blind loyalty and your need to attack those who dares voice valid complaints against the organization you blindly support reminds me of something from history. A certain organization of secret police in a certain Central European country.

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009

You are my enemy.

Flash
    Pointing out problems with an organization that refuses to admit the truth is not a leftest thing. Leftest's lie, I.E. The NRA kills kids everyday. Nobody here has said anything like that lie. The support of gun control to foster business is the NRA's own words. The money wasting is born of accountants. The NRA has and still does cozy up to our real enemys and has even recently sold out the membership. These are facts. They ignore fights at the state level. The left says the NRA supports school shooting. Please stop associating those lies with myself or much of the membership here. I will not call you an enemy since we both after all like guns and the Constitution that should be protecting them. Reset your optics.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    3 Different long time NRA Members have asked me this week what the hell is going on with the NRA?

I told them the truth, that we have been mislead, lied to, taken advantage of, taken for granted and that malfeasance and greed has taken over the NRA.

Not one of them said F the NRA I'm done...........all 3 said we need to change it.

Believe me, the NRA Board is getting the message. Funds are drying up, members are calling for heads to roll. Membership is falling........Changes are coming...We must not allow the current leadership to replace themselves with hand picked cronies of the same ilk....There are board members (some here in Texas too) who can no longer claim the high ground and lie their way out of the truth what has transpired.

Yes, I am an Endowment Life Member and a Training Counselor. I have invested a lot into the NRA and will not walk away when so many other Members who like me, believe it can be turned around.

When you get those letters asking for donations, write your thoughts on the letter and return them and no money. When you get a call, be polite and tell them no money until changes are made. The Members can and will get the change needed to continue the fight, for all gun rights and owners.....

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    The Members can and will get the change needed to continue the fight, for all gun rights and owners.....

I hope like hell that you are wrong. I don't want the NRA to "continue the fight, for all gun rights and owners....." With that type of fighting for gun rights we will eventually not have any gun rights left.

I would like to see the NRA rebuilt in such a way that they actually defend the 2A. They have never done that in the past.

If the time comes when they are actually fighting for the 2 A, I will rejoin and do whatever I can to help. In the mean time I will continue to support the true 2A defenders.

If more NRA members would support the true defenders of the 2A maybe we wouldn't lose too much more ground while the NRA is being "fixed".

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    That is your opinion and I respect that......but it appears you won't respect mine....

Too bad, division is playing the anti's game...............

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    That is your opinion and I respect that......but it appears you won't respect mine....

Too bad, division is playing the anti's game...............

I respect your opinion.

As for division; how about we unite on something that will defend the 2A? Is there some reason that we should not support organizations that have a track record of defending the 2A? And oppose those that have a track record of attacking the 2A and continue doing so?

Last edited:

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Good, respect both ways........ thank you Sir....

Not asking you to support the NRA, never have , never will. I ask folks to support someone, GOA, 2AF, JPFO... whoever, but someone... and yes, maybe even the NRA if they wish but I will not bash them for it. To say the NRA has never done anything for gun rights is just not true. They have done some really good work. They are not perfect, never have been, never will be and neither is any organization. Neither am I. We all know what they did to last perfect man............not everyone who is a member of the NRA is moron. Some .Org's are better than others and always will be.

Don't support NRA, but those of us who do and want to change it for the better deserve the same respect and courtesy offered to any 2A loving American Citizen......

Not pointing fingers and please don't take it personally because this is not directed at you....but some folks come across as their hate for the NRA is stronger than their support for the 2A.............their rhetoric is acerbic and non productive.

We have more in common than not.........I am not opposed to criticize the NRA for their imperfections, I have here on this forum in the past. I will not make excuses for the NRA......but it is worth saving.....jmho.....

Cheers!

Top Bottom