• ...and so much more!
  • RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    View attachment 27621 View attachment 27622 View attachment 27623 DSC_0120.jpg
    Military Camp

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Thanks for giving her the pointers about shooting. She was talking about it on the way home.
    You mean the "It's just two things" speech? That couple of sentences is pretty much my entire curriculum when I instruct new shooters. It's a simple conceptual framework that covers everything, pretty much. I'm highly gratified if she remembered it; the whole conversation lasted maybe 30 seconds.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    You mean the "It's just two things" speech? That couple of sentences is pretty much my entire curriculum when I instruct new shooters. It's a simple conceptual framework that covers everything, pretty much. I'm highly gratified if she remembered it; the whole conversation lasted maybe 30 seconds.

Lol. Yes she remembered it. It seems she does listen when other people talk. Just not when im talking.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Not supposed to listen too you. It's in the rule book. Me and the boys been to the range 3 or 4 times together, only time they listen to me. Fricken brats.

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    You're just the one who pulled off the trick shot with that last Mustang explosion. That box was pretty low-what'd you have to do, dig a hole in the ground with all the rounds shot before you actually hit it? I was contemplating pulling my AR out and doing a standing shot, since I could barely see it standing up!

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    You're just the one who pulled off the trick shot with that last Mustang explosion. That box was pretty low-what'd you have to do, dig a hole in the ground with all the rounds shot before you actually hit it? I was contemplating pulling my AR out and doing a standing shot, since I could barely see it standing up!

Dude, you aren't kidding...After Aaron got fed up and I sat down I realized why and wished we had set it up a little higher. You could only see the top 1/2" of the box and I'm sure the Tannerite was settled below that.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7H-8bZfLqWs

Definitely the most fun I've had in one day.

Ben and Sapper, "pure joy" is the best phrase I can muster for shooting that .50

Sent from a series of tubes
    Again, big thanks to Ben for all the ammo he brought. I didn't realize how many people would be interested in shooting the Boys ATR and didn't bring enough ammo myself. Ben wouldn't take a penny which shows the generosity of the man. For next year I'm thinking if Range conditions allow and with permission from Hicks I'll bring more exotic ammo like tracer, incendiary, or AP. (anyone got a RAUFOSS round?)

Top Bottom