• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood
    I wish I could go. Me and Schue need to go head to head with our mossbergs. Not to mention I owe him some Ammo he kept feeding me buck/slugs the other day.

Haha. Sounds good! If you owe me shotgun ammo, I owe you 7.62. You let me shoot the hell out of your AK :)
    Guns International

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Didnt bring a full ammo can for nothing! We for sure shot 16 boxes maybe closer to 20. Not bad.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    The "Ghetto Blaster" is pretty fun too shoot though isnt it? I love the sound of an AK nothing else sounds like it.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Ive been busy. Had a bunch of PItA patients at work so I havent been getting on much while Im there.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    O Lord, what have I done. It feels hotter here than in Houston, how is that possible? If I were shooting today, I'd seriously be ready to give up RIGHT NOW at 9:42 a.m. in the morning. 2 hours is probably going to be the max my dad & I can make it tomorrow.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I envy you Cam. I always brag how great I do in the heat, I literally outlasted people at Hicksville much younger and better shape than me. But I've literally spent about an hour and half helping my parents clean their outdoor kitchen this morning, and I'm ready to pass out. And that was with regular trips into an A/C'd house.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I know if I can help it AC in Houston is the only way to go. I was going to go to the range this morning but new pistol didn't make it in yesterday so it looks like a day of watching movies in the A/C

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I know if I can help it AC in Houston is the only way to go. I was going to go to the range this morning but new pistol didn't make it in yesterday so it looks like a day of watching movies in the A/C

I have plenty of spares & will be going to SGA this afternoon, whatcha want, lol.....

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    O Lord, what have I done. It feels hotter here than in Houston, how is that possible? If I were shooting today, I'd seriously be ready to give up RIGHT NOW at 9:42 a.m. in the morning. 2 hours is probably going to be the max my dad & I can make it tomorrow.

HA! If I can go I prob wont stay all day anyway. Maybe for a few hours. See if my gf can make it out too.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Have you noticed, all of them have been pretty quiet since that trip...almost like they are all feeling guilty about something they did while they were in the car together....

And NONE of them showed to last range day... Interesting... Sounds like JUST enough time for a butthole to heal.

The only thing that I have been doing is trying to fumigate my car from all the crap those other three were talking. It was a very eye opening and scary ride with those three. I kept hearing banjos.

Radioman

Top Bottom