• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fingunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    It has been a couple of months since last photo set but now things are back in track once again. We had some small issues with simple gear update, which then turned out to be not so simple after all. These issues are past now though and I have some nice images from our test session. Our plan is to produce even better quality images in future. So, like before, Enjoy :)

This is a 75 years old Lahti L-35 pistol designed by Finnish weapons designer Aimo Lahti. You can read more about it here.

Lahti_L-35_2_1000.jpg

Ammunition used in this test was also antique.

Lahti_L-35_1000.jpg

Little bit history: This specific gun was used in Winter war against Soviet Union and it has seen some serious combat in trenches.
    Winter War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Venture Surplus ad

Fingunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Yesterday I heard that one of my shooting buddies had an incident at range. Nothing too serious but an eye injury. Da*n, eyes again? Hopefully it's not a permanent one.
    Guess if he had his eye protection on? No, he did not, so in addition to thousands already existing warnings I made a simple picture with clear message:

Protection_1200.jpg

I can say I'm on mission: This picture is something I ask you to post and send forward and even print to you local range wall.

Don't gamble with your eyes - you can only lose in that game!

Last edited:

Fingunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    One compensated pistol image this time. This is how little compensated 9mm major directs the blast forward. Just compare to standard pistols!

STI_1_1000_WEB.jpg

Competition shooting is a serious business ;)

Top Bottom