• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    It was great meeting you, Tim. One of these days when it dries up and we get a few feeding/rubbing stations set up, you can come back up and get those rifles' cherries popped. LOL I'm surprised you left so soon. I thought you'd be leaving this morning or early afternoon. I imagine ya'll have some gear maintenance to take care of though. LOL
    Gun Zone Deals

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Always fun hunting in the rain, you get to get wet and muddy and your gear gets wet and muddy, and not to mention your rifle starts to get a bit rusty! LOL! Glad yall had a good time anyway and good luck next time.

mage2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    south of texas capitol
    only reason we left is because of the weather.
    nothing was going to come out to play. we hiked about 6 miles through that mud and much with only a rabbit to show for it. then the rain came. Even sean was having trouble with his truck getting stuck. cold rain, more mud and nothing coming out. we all decided to call it done and try again later after it dries up.
    I didnt want to leave empty handed but sometimes its better to cut your losses and try again later.
    It was nice meeting you also. Over all i had a blast up there.
    I do plan on trying again once it dries up some so that things will come out to play. I also learned alot.

Top Bottom