Holder Speaks about Mass Shootings

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
Oct 16, 2012
Indianapolis
Argh, I just read about the most recent shooting. Always heartbreaking. What is really abhorrent is the schools unwillingness to actually protect the students.

My local credit union is patrolled by a gun with a gun, why shouldn't the schools be? After all, don't we defend and protect what we value.

Our churches, culture, community, families and economy are broken. That's the problem. Daddy government can't fix that...and it was the government who largely made these problems.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
They already have their minds made up and his comments do not make them any more engaged then they were. Especially when you consider who he was talking to. It would be like me coming on here and saying "guns are good!"

The mid term elections are what really going to matter. They are going to be a make or break moment for either side of the gun control debate.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
They already have their minds made up and his comments do not make them any more engaged then they were. Especially when you consider who he was talking to. It would be like me coming on here and saying "guns are good!"

The mid term elections are what really going to matter. They are going to be a make or break moment for either side of the gun control debate.
YUP! So everyone get ur butts to the voting booth.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members