• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Full video here....it gets worse....

After watching the "explanation" to tge supervisor, this clown officer should be an anchor on CNN, his "explanation" has zero relation to the truth. If I was his supervisor, and signed his report that mirrors his description of the incident, I would write him up for falsifying his report, assault under color of authority, and insist on an IA! This guy does not belong behind a badge!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I saw this yesterday and waited to add my $.02.

I believe the ordinance to which the officer refers states that in order to reopen for business, the store owner/manager has to ensure social distancing protocols or require the use of a mask for employees and patrons ... paraphrased, but close enough.

1. to cite someone, documentation of violating the 6' rule is necessary ... one can't just guess, assume or surmise. I saw no tape measure being drawn.
    2. once the customer walked out the door, the mask was no longer an issue. The officer followed him out and it became ego inflamed.
    3. I haven't looked, but is being an asshole an arrestable offense? If so, I should probably be a bit more careful.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I understand that there is now a bidding war between LAPD and NYPD for this officer's services. He is the kind of man they want to enforce their Covid laws and protect the lives of their children during this pandemic

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I know the situation is a bit different, but I relieved several school administrators over the years due to their poor people skills and insistence on escalating sensitive situations with students, parents, etc.
    Having someone like that around is a ticking time-bomb.
    There are bad apples in every profession. The healthiest way to restore an organization's integrity is to cut them out like a cancer.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The generic term is drama queen. When they are going to have a gun and enforce laws you wonder how they pass psychological testing to begin with.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    As someone pointed out, he claimed to have twenty years in, already. Gona be hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

IF he's got twenty years in (which I question), he's either been allowed to skate or he was just having a bad day. I'm inclined to think it was probably the former. It'd be interesting to know the story behind his sergeant's comment about not being able turn his back on him without there being an issue with a call. (I'm paraphrasing the sergeant's comment and don't know if he was being serious or just pulling the guy's rope).

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    As someone pointed out, he claimed to have twenty years in, already. Gona be hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

IF he's got twenty years in (which I question), he's either been allowed to skate or he was just having a bad day. I'm inclined to think it was probably the former. It'd be interesting to know the story behind his sergeant's comment about not being able turn his back on him without there being an issue with a call. (I'm paraphrasing the sergeant's comment and don't know if he was being serious or just pulling the guy's rope).
    He is adding the time as a security guard in with his LE time.

66vette

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2019
    U.S.A.
    I heard that a simple written detailed complaint to the dept's. IAD & a copy sent to TCOLE could raise the cops insurance high enough to make him unemployable.
    At the least, it puts the cop on notice & a hindrance to any possible advancements.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Anybody have contact info for Waco PD. A flood of e-mails could shorten his career. Hopefully. He's the type of officer that no PD wants. A walking talking shooting waiting to happen.

Flooding with email is futile. Some intern will go to the inbox and mass delete or archive everything just to clear the inbox.

If you REALLY want to make an impact, hand write on a real piece of paper your thoughts and opinions. Then stuff it in an envelope and mail it.

Think about it ... which will have more impact ... 100 emails sitting on a PC somewhere in the bowels of cyber PD or 100 envelopes poured onto the Chief's desk?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Flooding with email is futile. Some intern will go to the inbox and mass delete or archive everything just to clear the inbox.

If you REALLY want to make an impact, hand write on a real piece of paper your thoughts and opinions. Then stuff it in an envelope and mail it.

Think about it ... which will have more impact ... 100 emails sitting on a PC somewhere in the bowels of cyber PD or 100 envelopes poured onto the Chief's desk?

Excellent point Mitch.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I heard that a simple written detailed complaint to the dept's. IAD & a copy sent to TCOLE could raise the cops insurance high enough to make him unemployable.
    At the least, it puts the cop on notice & a hindrance to any possible advancements.

What insurance?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom