• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I bet all of you gladly accept those illegal tickets when getting pulled over.
    My father was Highway Patrol..........now deceased.
    I know 100's of LEO's in different dept's.
    I'm not currently LE & won't go into my background.
    What insurance?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

How dare you question him? You can clearly see he's way more qualified than you are!
    DK Firearms

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My guess it it’s a reference to insurance the department has to cover settlements in law suites.

My reasoning for this is that my dad worked a career in law enforcement and was the captain in his department when he retired. He has mentioned this type of insurance many times over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    My guess it it’s a reference to insurance the department has to cover settlements in law suites.

My reasoning for this is that my dad worked a career in law enforcement and was the captain in his department when he retired. He has mentioned this type of insurance many times over the years.

Not disputing you, but I have never heard of such a thing. My municipality just "has money" for things like lawsuits and settlements, iirc.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Not disputing you, but I have never heard of such a thing. My municipality just "has money" for things like lawsuits and settlements, iirc.

Probably talking about the city's umbrella or liability policies. Lots of various gov't agencies and levels have such coverage, though I guess some might forego it? I've heard some PD's have their own liability policies separate from the city's insurance because of the nature of their business. I've also heard of cops carrying their own personal umbrella policies in case they wind up getting sued personally, but again its nothing mandatory I've heard of.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Could be, I never asked about any details. I know he wasn’t talking about a personal policies but that’s about it.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The cop should have been more of a caring and loving individual. Like this guy:

I’m sorry I shouldn’t post something like that but it’s too funny. If you look at his employment photo he’s happy as hell. Maybe that Waco cop just needed more poon.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

I’m sorry I shouldn’t post something like that but it’s too funny. If you look at his employment photo he’s happy as hell. Maybe that Waco cop just needed more poon.

Internet is on fire about that Collier guy. The memes are hilarious. The released text messages between his mistresses / wife are hilarious. I honestly don't feel bad for the guy because while I applaud the balls in trying to essentially marry every woman in Texas (and I think a few in Oklahoma) - you can't support that many wifes (and resulting chillens) on a cop's salary! His dreams were bigger than his means of production! This guy needs to be pitching his story to Lifetime, or getting himself a TLC reality show and relocate to Utah or something.

medicmike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    Plano

The chief I worked for in a small town in Oregon was a known philanderer. We always speculated when he would get shot trying to escape out a bedroom window. Why his wife continued to put up with it I have no idea.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The chief I worked for in a small town in Oregon was a known philanderer. We always speculated when he would get shot trying to escape out a bedroom window. Why his wife continued to put up with it I have no idea.

If I had to guess, low self esteem + money. She was probably banking on his pension, and who knows, maybe she was getting strange herself

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    If I had to guess, low self esteem + money. She was probably banking on his pension, and who knows, maybe she was getting strange herself

From what I have observed over the years, If one spouse is cheating, and the other either knows and doesn't seem to care, usually it's either money, or they are cheating too.

Low self-esteem is also another reason too.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Im just saying you can see the lack of stress in his face. Just saying...maybe some of these cops wives need to put out more. Probably see excessive force cases drop.

I can't argue wit that line of thinking.

I get pretty cranky and grouchy when I have............never mind. Southpaw and TexasGordo may be lurking somewhere!

Top Bottom