DK Firearms

Hospital official says one dead, 19 injured after car plows into a group of protesters in downtown C

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Last post because it's just too ridiculous to keep going.

It's on page 133.

This only says they declared the assembly unlawful and says nothing in support of your supposition regarding the reasoning behind the actions of LE that day. Your attempt to present that page as evidence is dishonest.

Anyone can see the hundreds of videos on YouTube showing Antifa attacking Police and free speech marchers.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=charlottesville+antifa+attack+police

Third vid down at this link is alt right attacking police at the event. There's also an equal number of videos showing alt right aggressors at the event. Again, not supportive of your argument that the alt right were innocent marchers attacked on all sides. Nor does it refute the evidence that the marchers instigated much of the violence that day.

All public demonstrations like this 2A March are propaganda events. You seem like a smart guy, so it's weird that you don't understand what the purpose of the Unite the Right rally was.

The purpose of the Unite the Right rally was to bring members of the main stream right on side with groups such as White nationalists, White identetarians, KKK, and similar. Those groups are using the disgust for the left as a marketing tool to increase their numbers, or at least give the appearance of increased numbers in order to show a greater presence in American culture. The idiot leftists are playing right in to their hands.

You are unfamiliar with this propaganda event in general. You have not listened to the hundreds of hours of discussion before-hand on Alt-Right Radio and TheRightStuff.biz where organizers detailed the purpose and goals. You have not watched 100 videos of the event. You don't even really know what the Alt-Right is.

Actually, I do really know what the Alt Right is. That is why I am no longer Alt Right. I jumped in to the Alt Right long ago when the MSM was telling me what the Alt Right was. The MSM called everyone Alt Right. They called everyone racist and deplorable. They put people I respect under the Alt Right label. So I ignored the general calls of racism common to the left and figured if those I respected were in the group then I am too. The problem was that once I became more involved in the politics of the Alt Right it became clear that they were simply piggybacking on the rhetoric in order to win over the simple minded who wouldn't see past their own propaganda. The Alt Right is nothing more than a conglomerate of white supremacist organizations taking advantage of the current political decisions and stupidity of the left in order to boost their numbers by attracting people who would have nothing to do with those organizations.

You see, it's not that the media told the truth about the Alt right, it's that they threw many people under the "Alt Right" label who don't belong there. It's also why some of the most staunch supporters of the constitution are hated by the Alt Right.

I understand your apathy.

No, you really don't. You obviously understand little or nothing about me.

The vast majority of people in America share it, and there's nothing wrong with that. I don't because I have been fascinated by extreme political movements for a long time, so I have been studying the Alt-Right closely for two years.

And yet you've still been unable to see past the propaganda you see so easily from the left. You're blinded by your own political bias in the same way leftists get blinded by theirs. Either that or you actually agree with the beliefs of the underlying principles of the Alt Right in which case you have every right to do so, but should be honest about it instead of pretending they are angels.

And so I leave you to your own opinion. I've given all evidence you requested in the way you requested using your source for the information. I've spent far more time researching political groups, looking in to their events, and the motivations of the speakers they invite, I've looked at their attitudes towards people who actually are fighting for the rights of Americans and defending the contitution, and the Alt Right usually ends up on the wrong side based on reasons irrelevant to politics and based in for more infantile beliefs that constitute the true foundation of the movement. The only reason they are the visible arm of the anti left movement is because they. Are an easy target and the left can throw anyone who is out spoken and right wing under the label. Just look at Ben Shepiro. The media calls him alt right, the alt right calls him a dirty Jew cuck.

The media has done a fine job of blurring the lines between the Right and the Alt Right. Such a good job that people don't even know what the Alt Right is, just as you claim. The problem is, the media lies so much that they've actually made it easier for the Alt Right to increase their numbers and bolster the weight of some of the shittiest organizations in the country. Organizations who are no better than Antifa and mirror the goals.

It's been fun, but I'm tired of countering the same statements over and over using your own source as evidence.
    Texas SOT

Charlie Primero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2017
    Forest Country
    ...says nothing in support of your supposition regarding the reasoning behind the actions of LE that day. Your attempt to present that page as evidence is dishonest.

Page. 133

HJI8TgN.png

It's obvious who is being dishonest about what is in that report.

Charlie Primero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2017
    Forest Country
    Third vid down at this link is alt right attacking police at the event. There's also an equal number of videos showing alt right aggressors at the event.

That video shows 1/2 hour of AntiFa attacking the AltRight with bear spray, bottles of urine, bricks, and hit-and-run attacks with fists and weapons.

It shows the AltRight begging Police to stop the Communist attacks. It shows the AltRight asking Policemen what to do and where to go.

Your attempts at deception and dishonesty are frankly, shocking.

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQmoWS9cuXE

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Page. 133

View attachment 127289

It's obvious who is being dishonest about what is in that report.

I started reading at the section title "unlawful assembly". I stand corrected.

Although considering the amount of violence the "free speech" protestors were inciting it's not surprising and their actions moved them outside of the realm of "peaceful protest".

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    All I can say is, people just don't get it. Both sides knew there would be conflict and they appeared armed for such a conflict, but the thing is, a protest would fail if nobody was there to see it, yet they did, in droves.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    All I can say is, people just don't get it. Both sides knew there would be conflict and they appeared armed for such a conflict, but the thing is, a protest would fail if nobody was there to see it, yet they did, in droves.
    No. One side was looking for a fight. The antifa's we're looking for a fight. Thousands of others were peacefully protesting racists. Then the racists murdered one of them.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    No. One side was looking for a fight. The antifa's we're looking for a fight. Thousands of others were peacefully protesting racists. Then the racists murdered one of them.
    You want to fight something, then don't give it credence. I saw quite a few antifa, or whatever they were, dressed in homemade armor and clubs, that's not what I would call attire for peaceful protest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom