Guns International

Hospital official says one dead, 19 injured after car plows into a group of protesters in downtown C

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You are measured by the company you keep. If you go to a protest and things get nasty yet you stay to be a part of it, you are no better.
    Target Sports

Charlie Primero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2017
    Forest Country
    Then the racists murdered one of them.

Lying like this doesn't work in situations where we have video of the event.

The facts are:

* James Fields was defending himself from being beaten nearly to death by a violent mob like Reginald Denny was.

dwx3WkB.jpg

* Heather Heyer died from a heart attack because she was an obese 32 year-old smoker.

heyer.jpg

This is why James Fields will be acquitted on the absurd charge of First-Degree Murder you Social Justice Warriors demanded the Prosecutor file. Your nonsense and lying ruined your chance at conviction.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Lying like this doesn't work in situations where we have video of the event.

The facts are:

* James Fields was defending himself from being beaten nearly to death by a violent mob like Reginald Denny was.

View attachment 127338

* Heather Heyer died from a heart attack because she was an obese 32 year-old smoker.

View attachment 127339

This is why James Fields will be acquitted on the absurd charge of First-Degree Murder you Social Justice Warriors demanded the Prosecutor file. Your nonsense and lying ruined your chance at conviction.

Absurd horsesshit.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    There are certain causes I may protest for, but if I see that there are those that want it to turn ugly, I'm done.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I'm sure not gonna cry or lose any sleep over the loss of a few shithead snowflakes! Just a few less to be killed when the next civil war breaks out, and I truly believe that's coming soon.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I'm sure not gonna cry or lose any sleep over the loss of a few shithead snowflakes! Just a few less to be killed when the next civil war breaks out, and I truly believe that's coming soon.
    Being a snowflake in and of itself should not be a reason to be killed. Your comment is pretty disgusting.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Your screen name pretty much says it all. Austin is a liberal snake den, full of shithead snowflakes.
    So that makes me one, me a gun carrying, Trump-voting lifetime republican? Oh yeah, you really have me figured out. About as dumb as your other post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom